The party

Lucas's POV

As soon as we were in Gino's driveway he opened the door and looked pissed at me like I did something wrong. When we got in the house he said why were you hanging out with Maddie taking snapchats and and drinking Starbucks? Were you guys on a date? Nahhhhhh Abby told me I had to hang out with her so we could have more chemistry for our duet

Well there better not be any real chemistry out of dance cause I would be pissed. Well there's not sooooooo.

Gino's POV

When Lucas got here with Maddie I was pissed but he told me he didn't have feelings for her so that's all that matters to me. And in the snapchats they seemed close but I could never see them being together only Maddie and I.

Omg I thought I have such a good idea so I turned down the music and yelled everyone who goes to the ALDC come to my room.

When everyone got there they were all confused. What's going on said Chloe.. Well I thought we could sit in a circle and play spin the bottle. What do you guys think. That's sounds fun Maddie said. My plan is working.

So Brooke,Paige,Zack,nick,Gavin,Mackenzie, Kendall,Maddie,kalani,Chloe,nia,Lucas,and I sat in a circle.

OK here are the rules

Girls you have to kiss the boy you land on for at least 5 seconds ( I changed it so I could get more time with Maddie) and that's basically it....so who wants to go first. Me said Nia

Nias POV

I want to spin the bottle so bad cause I like Gino and I want it to land on us so I spin it and it lands on Kalani and Nick first and just seeing them do it makes me more excited so kalani spins it and it lands on........

Maddie's POV

I am so nervous because I've never had my first kiss and I'm afraid that its not gonna land on a good boy.(not that any of them are bad) so kalani spins the bottle and I look down to see the bottle next to my feet and when I look up its at Lucas's feet and he looks scared to death.

Lucas's POV

Holy crap one second I look down and the next second the bottle at my feet and I see peoples faces look at Gino's who looks embarrassed and mad.

Gino's POV

Shoot I hope Lucas doesn't do it or I will be pissed. he is my best friend and best friends don't kiss girls that their friends like. I immediately start to die inside when everyone looks at me so I give him a dirty look.

Kenzie's POV

Hahahahaha my sister is having her first kiss this is gonna be funny I better get phone to post this on snapchat.

Authors note
Hey we got 4 chapers done and it's amazing thanks
Rate
Comment suggestions
And vote
♡sofia and★ julianna