At the studio

One day until the comp

Gino's POV

Uhhh I'm so jealous of Maddie's and Lucas duet I wish we could do one. Wait I can get McKenzie to do something to ruin this.

G- hey mckenz

M- what do u want

G- revenge

M- k what do u want me to do

G- somehow get Lucas hurt so I can do the duet with Maddie so we can be together.

M- what's in it for me

G- a date with Lucas

M- done

McKenzie's POV

After Gino finished texting me I ran into the dancers den to spill water on the floor so Lucas could slip but then I realized if I get caught I could never dance here again but then I realized if I don't get Lucas I'll get lonely. After they finished I was smirking to see him get hurt just when he steps over the puddle. Dang it I need a new plan so I get Lucas's shoes and put oil all over them so they could slip.

When the ran to the window they stared their dance and just as it happens I hear a crack. Omg I heard Maddie scream and I heard Abby call nick and Zack to get Lucas and to talk to his parents. OK I need a replacement for Lucas. All of a sudden I hear gino say I'll do it but Abby picks on nick instead.

Lucas's POV

Omg I can't do this. I know this was mckenzie and Gino and. I can't do this. After I get a DM after practice saying thanks for everything and I quickly said thank you.

We have a new fan fiction called the Sumner I'll never forget which includes Hayes grier and the original magcon boys. Also we might not update a lot because of finals this week