Awkward / the big lie

Maddie's POV

After Lucas and I kissed it was pretty awkward. We didn't even talk we just looked around. 5 minutes later he said" I'm sorry if that was weird I was just in the moment". "Its Ok "I said very quietly. Just then everyone came in and said it was time for food. Lucas got up but I was still sitting down and Kendall came to talk to me.

Kendall's POV

After we all went to get the food we went to check if we left anyone upstairs. When Lucas got up Maddie was still sitting with a scared face.

"Hey madz are you okay"

"yeah I'm just thinking"

" what happend"

"Nothing I'm just confused"

"Why"

"Because when you guys were gone Lucas kissed me but I'm wondering why he likes me. Is it because I'm a good person or is it for my looks" (she's not being conceded)

"Well I hope its for both and wow congrats and isn't this what you wanted"

"Well yeah but I was just wondering and thanks your the best best friend ever"

"Thanks let's go eat"

Lucas's POV

When I kissed Maddie I felt sparks but it was an accident because it was so sudden. I don't want her to feel awkward or anything. I wanna tell the whole word I like her but I can't because my "best friend" might kill me. I just hope we can still be friends or maybe even more than that when we talk it out. After I thought for a while Gino came to talk to me.

Gino's POV

I literally hate my best friend or supposed best friend right now. Him or Maddie didn't go and get the food so I knew that something was going on but when I went to go get them Chloe stopped me and distracted me and I got pissed and right when the food came I ran upstairs Maddie looked like she wanted to cry or something and Lucas looked embarrassed so I definitely knew something was going on. I realized Kendall and Maddie were gone so I knew they were in my room talking and I couldn't help myself and I listened to every single thing they said. I heard Lucas kissed Maddie and that's when my heart dropped, but I knew I need them to hate each other so I'm gonna lie to Lucas and say she didn't like the kiss. I cam also say maddie kissed me tje other day so he will get mad. After when I knew they we about to come I had to talk to Lucas.

" hey lucas"

"Hey"

" so why didn't you come to get the food"

" well Maddie and I decided to stay and talk"

"Oh well I heard you guys did something else"

"Like what"

" I heard you guys kissed"

"Hahaha where did you hear that"

" I kinda accidentally heard  a conversation between her and Kendall"

" why the hell would you do that"

" I needed to go to my room"

"Oh well did you hear anything"

" well sorry to burst your bubble bit I heard she hated it and the other day she lied she kissed me"

" what???? I don't believe you she wouldn't lie"

"Oh so you trust a girl who kisses other people instead of your best friend"

" your right I guess I can't believe she lied. I can't believe I fell for a liar"

"Yeah that's why I stopped liking her"

"Well I'm gonna be ignoring her"

'You do that Lucas"

McKenzie's POV

Wow I can't believe that he fell for it. Wait until he starts ignoring Maddie shes gonna fall for Gino  harder than ever before. I'm gonna talk to Maddie now and tell her Lucas likes me.

"Hey maddie"

"Hi"

"So I heard about you and Lucas"

"Wtf are you taking about"

"He told me he kissed you"

"Oh what did he say"

" he said there weren't any sparks and I heard him and Gino talking"

"Oh"

"So you know how he kissed me when he was jealous"

"Yeah"

"He said he felt the biggest sparks ever"

" what??? He wouldn't lie"

"Please would you trust me a one of your friends or him the boy  who just kissed you that you barely even know."

"I guess you but I'm gonna ignore him"

"Good job"

Hahahahah she fell for it I can't believe this worked!!!!

Authors note
Hey so this story is getting juicy so please keep reading!! Also we came out with another book which is a Hayes grier/magcon fanfic so please read that. And finally make sure st read, comment, and vote.
Thanksssss