Explain!

Lucas's pov

Just as I was walking from backstage I noticed Gino and Maddie talking , but next thing I know they are kissing. I thought Maddie liked me but she clearly changed her mind.

Maddie's pov

Just as I started talking to Gino he kissed me . I tried and tried to get away but he kept kissing me. I would have enjoyed the kiss if I liked gino but I don't. Gino and I have kissed before but it was just in a dance. I used to like him but in the end he turned out to be obsessed with me and I wasn't ok with that.

Gino's pov

My plan is working but now I just need maddie to see Lucas and McKenzie kissing but it might be hard. As soon as I saw Lucas turn the corner I pulled away from her. Gino I'm sorry I'm just not into you I like someone else she said. Maddie can't you see that we are made for each other I said. No Gino I just want to be your friend and nothing more and after that she ran away. Just as she ran I texted McKenzie

G - Maddie's on her way I just kissed her !!!

M - so cool. So what do I do to Lucas

G - Kiss him

M -  ok

G - make sure maddie see's you

M - ok

McKenzie's pov

When gino told me to kiss Lucas I was so thrilled. I like Lucas because he was made for me and I was made for him. I was getting ready when I saw Lucas so I started a conversation. Hey Lucas I said. Hey he said back. Why do you look so upset? Well it's nothing. Oh come on Lucas your obviously sad. I don't want to talk about it. Well k I said. You know he said your a good friend. Thanks I said. I looked in his eyes , after that I leaned in. Just as we leaned in I heard footsteps I knew it was Maddie.

Maddie's pov

I came back to go get my stuff when I witnessed McKenzie and Lucas kissing. I felt hurt . I felt anger . But mostly I felt heartbrake. Next thing I knew I started to cry. I ran into the bathroom and cried and cried.

Lucas's pov

When McKenzie kissed me I felt something but I felt like I had something bigger with maddie. I'm sorry McKenzie I can't do this I said. Why? She asked. Because I like someone else. Well why did you kiss me back ? Look McKenzie I was just heartbroken and I needed someone but I just can't like you the way I like who I like.

Just as I was leaving the conversation I saw maddie, she looked so upset and hurt. We just looked at each other for a second and went our seperate ways. I didn't know why she was crying because she looks fine when she was with gino.

Maddie's pov

Lucas and I looked at each other for a second and he also looked upset . I wondered why because a minute ago he was kissing McKenzie.

McKenzie's pov

I was so upset after me and Lucas talked I just wanted to hurt maddie. Maddie caused all of my pain so I need to get her back some how. Just as I got up Gino texted me.

G - did the plan work?

M - yup

G - great now there's no way they will be going out.

M - yay now I get to find a way that he will go out with me.

Chloe's Pov

After the competition I invited the whole team to my house. I noticed that maddie , McKenzie , Lucas , or Gino would even look at each other. Ok guys let's order pizza said Paige. Fine but first let's play truth or dare I said. Who wants to go first? Me said kalani. Ok Kalani truth or dare? Truth she said proudly . Who do you think is a better dancer Mackenzie or McKenzie? Well they are both great but I choose Mackenzie. Ok zack truth or dare ? Dare he said. I dare you to sqwak everytime someone says your name. Lucas truth or dare ? Dare. I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in this room right now. I knew that lucas would kiss maddie . Ok . He leaned in to kiss maddie but gino blasted the music so loud every one yelled. We shut the music off and once again ding! Went the doorbell. Pizzas here ! yelled Gavin. We all ran down accept maddie and Lucas.

Lucas pov

We tried to kiss for the 2nd and 3rd time until the stupid doorbell rang. Hey I said to maddie. Hi she said back. Why did you kiss gino ? I asked and it slipped out. Huh said maddie. You and Gino. I didn't kiss gino he forced me to kiss him and you were there? Yea. Oh how about you and McKenzie? It didn't mean anything I was just sad and heartbroken that you and Gino kissed. Wait you were ?there I said. Uh huh she said. Look maddie I told you this the other day I like you and only you. Really she said. Really I said. We looked into each others eyes and next thing I knew we kissed !