finally free?

Maddie's pov

Well that night remember when we were penny boarding ? Yup. Well I may have kinda sorta started liking you. Well thats good he said because I like you too a lot. I blushed so hard I felt my face getting warm. Maddie it's ok . I know I just can't believe it. So wait I just have one more question. Hit me he said. That night at Gino's did you want to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss you. Well yea. Maddie just know that we will always be friends no matter what he said. Yea I know that.

Lucas's pov

Man I've been waiting so long to tell her that I like her. Just as she got up I noticed Gino spying on us. Um Maddie I gotta get to class text me later. Okay she said giggling. Just as I walked through the door gino says well,well,well if it isn't the girl stealer .  Shut up Gino she never wanted you. That's not the truth mr. "Perfect".  She never wanted you until your little "date" .

Gino's pov

Now that I know lucas might make a move on maddie I need to plot revenge on Lucas so I can get my true love . McKenzie wants Lucas and I want maddie so the plan is so simple.

Lucas's pov

I know that gino and McKenzie will get over their obsessions but in the meanwhile I better be prepared for anything.