Competition

* Some of the competition numbers are modified because pyramid hasn't been brought up in a long time*

Maddie's pov

I am sad that Lucas can't perform the duet with me but I still hope that Nick and I win still win the duet. When Lucas told me that he liked me I just wanted him to ask me out but I know that he and Gino will have to work things out first. I know that Gino is in love with me but he has to get over me because I will never feel the same.

Next up to the stage we have Maddie and Nick

After the dance

Nick's pov

I feel confident in the duet but I know that this duet was meant for Maddie and Lucas because it's obvious that they both like each other .we all know if Lucas and Maddie go out that Gino will kill Lucas.

Kendall's pov

I feel confident in my solo because Abby actually payed attention to me for once . I hope my solo can be good enough to win.

Next up we have Kendall

I feel like I did good but I feel like I could have done better.

Nia's pov

I think this week I can beat Kendall because she was not the best performer .( no hate on Kendall and Nia) . I think this will be my chance.

Next up is Nia

Wow for once I got a high clap from Abby I think this means success this week.

Makenzie's pov

I really hope that we can win because we all know that Abby will get mad if we don't win.

Paige's pov

I hope that  our team can just be better  then the other team because we have more of the fire in our team.

Next up we have the elite team

Chloe's Pov

After that performance I feel like we can either swim or sink when it comes to winning this competition.

Next up we have the diamond team

Brooke's pov

I hope that we can finally pull out a win because we are all tired of loosing every week.

Zack's pov

I want our team to win badly because I can't take loosing every week.

Awards

For overall solos

3rd place goes to........ Nia

2nd place goes to ......... Kendall

Abby's pov

I can't keep having 2nd and 3rd place winners I need 1st place winners like maddie.

Next up is the duets/ Trios

3rd place goes to........ maddie and nick

In the small groups

3rd place we have the ........elite team

2nd place goes to....... the diamond team

Kalani's pov

It's about time we beat the elite team although we still lost.

Backstage

Maddies pov

I was walking backstage when I saw Gino.

Hey maddie he said

Hi I said

So I wanted to ask you something

What?

Gino's pov

I was talking to Maddie just as I saw Lucas comming our way so I decided to kiss her.