Chapter 11: Head over Heels

"I just have one question..." Adrien said, and Marinette looked to at the blonde curiously. "And what might that be, Mr. Agreste?"

"Do you seriously think I'm that scrony?"

"It was just a sketch! I wasn't gonna draw abs and muscles on you!" Marinette retorted in defense, and Adrien chuckled. "Ah, so you think I'm muscular?" Marinette pouted her lip, "I think you're a dork." Adrien playfully gasped making Marinette smirk victoriously. "I'm not a mirror, Ms. Dupain-Cheng."

Apparently the blonde was witty as well...

The two were currently settled in Adrien's limo heading off to the photo shoot location. Sometimes, Marinette couldn't handle being professional with the blonde all the time. He was fun and adventurous, a bit of a tease and frankly... Adrien was quite the trouble maker. It made it hard to keep things formal, including their relationship.

It reminded her of a particular person... a small smile formed on her lips at the thought of it as she clutched the leather purse in her lap. A small blush coated her cheeks before the limo came to a smooth stop. She looked at Adrien who was already staring at her with a proud smile,

***

"Y-you want me to model with him?" Marinette asked the director and he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Look, the clothes don't fit our female replacement model. Gabriel will be even angrier with me if we don't get this done, so please... model your design."

"But I- I don't have any experience with this."

"I'll help you, Marinette." Adrien's said kindly, a small smile on his face as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Then it's settled. Take her to the back for hair and makeup, Adrien. Give her some tips, and we'll start off the last shots with you modeling the clothes separately before combined. Alright?" The director said, obviously quite frustrated.

He frantically paced away, clapping his hands to get others to work faster. Adrien guided Marinette back towards the personal cast rooms and into his own. "Natasha, would you please start on Ms. Dupain-Cheng's makeup? I'll be back with the separate clothes in a minute." The blonde spoke, and exited the room almost immediately after.

Natasha was an older thin woman, with bangs and silver dyed hair. She had green eyes and was currently placing Marinette in a chair directly in front of a vanity. "Nice to meet you, Ms. Dupain-Cheng. Unfortunately I don't have much time left, but your skin is so naturally flawless we won't have anything to worry about on camera."

"O-oh, well thank you that's very nice of you." The bluenette stuttered and Natasha shrugged it off before speaking. "I was told by the director to give the model a Smokey eye and voluminous yet straight hair. You'll be replacing her, correct?" Marinette nodded.

"You have nothing to worry about dear, you're in good hands."

***

Adrien's mouth dropped when he saw the bluenette.

She was breathtaking, and although he always enjoyed her minimal makeup and modest clothing... she looked incredibly hot. Her hot pink materialistic tube top and dark hair contrasted the color of her glowing porcelain skin. The dark eyeshadow that surrounded her eyes brought out the gorgeous blue in her orbs.

Her glossed lips matched the color of her top, and she was wearing tight black low rise leather pants that wrapped around her legs very nicely. The jagged high heels she was wearing gave her a very bad ass vibe, and he was here for it. She had a fake tattoo on her arm to match with it, similar to his own.

He was too busy checking her out to notice she was oggling him the exact same way. She could've passed out if she stared at him any longer, and thankfully the director stood in front of her before ushering her to the modeling set. the background was completely white, maybe a silver tone to it.