Chapter 15: Intoxicating

Marinette's heels clicked across the cement side walk as she locked her car and began walking towards her apartment complex. The few cars that passed by gave her a gentle breeze, and she smirked when she had the feeling that someone was watching her again. It was that stupid black cat wasn't it?

She continued her way home nonetheless, the rusty street light flickering. It was late at night, and she had just gotten back from a hangout with Alya after work. Apparently she was being promoted, which was odd considering she had only worked there a few weeks. Being Adrien's assistant and personal designer was flattering and quite frankly... Her dream job.

But she didn't know how well she could handle being around him all the time. And she didn't want to make it seem like she was competing with Lila, but she knew the olive green eyed girl would take as a competition. She remembered Lila saying something about becoming Adrien's personal assistant, so she wondered what had changed.

When she stepped into her apartment and locked the door, she placed her purse and keys on the counter. She carelessly tossed her heels somewhere near the entrance, she seriously needed to wear flats to work every once in a while. She walked into her bedroom, and unlocked her french doors to step out onto her balcony.

"Alright kitty, you can come out now." She spoke, leaning against the railing and waiting for his comforting presence. She heard a thump on the sanded wooden floor somewhere behind her, turning around. His gloved hands immediately went to her hips, staring into her pretty blue bell eyes. "You're becoming predictable." The bluenette teased.

The leathered criminal chuckled, brushing a strand of hair away from her face. "Perhaps... You're my only weakness, Marinette." He whispered softly, her heart beginning to beat faster as he came close. "I want to show you something." He spoke, her eyes locking with his. "I have something for you."

Marinette nodded and led him inside, shutting the curtains. Adrien stepped closer to her, "May I?" He asked softly and the bluenette nodded as his hands went into her silky hair. He took out the pin that was holding her hair up, letting the strands fall loosely underneath her shoulders.

Her hair was beautiful when it was down, so he never really understood why she always preferred to keep her hair up. His masculine hands carefully combed through her hair, a small smile on his face when he did so. Marinette laced her fingers with his own, allowing his other hand to cup her cheek.

Adrien carefully removed her white blazer, the fabric falling to the floor. She was left in a black thin strap that was tucked into her work pants. She slipped off her work pants, not really caring if he was looking as he had seen everything already. She pulled on a much more comfortable pair of loose pink shorts and some black socks.

When she turned to face him again, he was holding what looked like a mask. "W-what's that for?" She asked, and he smiled a little. It was a replica of his own mask, except it was red and had black dots on it . "It's for you. I want you wear it whenever I take you somewhere." He spoke, a slight suspicion growing inside her.

"Do you trust me?" He asked, her heart dropped at the sudden question. She had never asked herself that question... But she knew the answer was yes, because she trusted him with her life more than anyone. She stepped closer to him, standing on her tippy toes and wrapping her arms around his neck. "I trust you."

He smiled before cupping underneath her thighs and the small of her back, her arms still securely wrapped around his neck. He left the spotted mask on her bed.

"Then hold on tight."

The bluenette gasped as he suddenly ran out onto the balcony, and jumped off the apartment building. She squeezed her eyes shut and held him tighter, preparing for some sort of impact. But there was nothing... The criminal held a smirk on his face as he ran at an inhuman speed while carrying her like she weighed nothing.

"Still think I'm predictable, princess?" He asked, and she giggled while shaking her head no. She had seen videos of him, his unrealistic abilities seemingly too good to be true. But now she was staring at him face to face, a mischievous glint in his gorgeous green eyes. She remembered what he told her the second time he saw her.

"I'm not in it for the money, I'm in it for the rush..."

He genuinely enjoyed things like this, and her heart ached when she realized that she had fallen in love with him. And she didn't even know his real fucking name. He moved her thighs to wrap around his torso, as he held onto his metallic staff and extended it. His other arm wrapped around her waist as he propelled them up, she didn't even know where they were.

He had done all this just to show her the beautiful view of the Eiffel tower mixed with the lights of the city of Paris. But all she could see was him... "It's beautiful, Chat Noir." She spoke softly, his eyes shifting to look towards her. "You're beautif-" before chat could finish his sentence, the rest of his words were lost against her mouth.

Marinette pressed her lips against his own, her hand cupping his face. The sudden move nearly made him lose his balance, his eyes widening before eventually shutting closed. He leaned his head in and deepened the kiss to where he'd had a taste and realized he'd never have enough. Her lips tasted like honey, so sweet. It didn't matter that her mouth was already on top of his own because he wanted her closer, closer.

Marinette had never felt so strong and weak at the same time, she had never felt so powerful yet so vulnerable. They molded together with stunning perfection, her body fitting perfectly in his hands. She dove deeper, exploring his taste. She inhaled his cologne, his sweat, the leather on his skin and that extra scent that was just... him. It was intoxicating.

A muffled moan emanated from the back of her throat as his arm pulled her closer to him, her breasts pressing up against his chest. Her eyebrows narrowed as she allowed his lips to devour her own, her fingers going up the nape of his neck and into his hair.  She knew that this kiss could potentially destroy her entire career, and everything she worked for.

Just with one click of a camera, her life could be ruined. But she loved him, and his lips were soft.

Chat wondered what Marinette was thinking, or if she was thinking at all. Quite frankly, her lips were extremely addicting... She was a drug that made him forget about everything, to the point where he didn't care about his reputation. The two parted for a split second, and the moment her eyes met his she shivered.

There was a glint in his gaze, his orbs had darkened. He wanted her. His eyes darted back to her lips, and he hesitated for an agonizing second. His enticing mouth parted her trembling lips once more, slipping his tongue inside as her legs tightened around his waist. And there was no turning back.

He felt like he was drowning in both desire and affliction. It was torture because he knew that he couldn't go any further than this. But he was okay with it, because in this moment she was his, and no one else's.

Even if it was just a moment.