💖 Album x Coconut 💖

[ 🫧 Hello-Hello! Here is the second oneshot requested by aceis_in2014 ! These characters are from Animated Inanimate Battle (AIB)! If you haven't watched it, please do so! It's ... unique! ]

-

-

-

Album was behind a bolder, trying to hide from... anything, really. Her anxiety has been peaking lately. Who knows what unidentified flying object could be targetting her?

She was holding her legs close to her body, rocking back and forth. She seemed lost—nearly insane. Nobody was around, but that never stopped Hanger from zooming through the air just to end up headbutting Album and scratching her glossy surface in episode 2.

She started to hear footsteps...
She gasped, snapping out of her fearful mind-chatter.
The footsteps stopped. There was a grumble and the soft sound of something hard leaning against the rough bolder. The person sounded tired, and annoyed.

Their grumble was low, and very recognizable. Album knew who it was, why, it was her best friend, Coconut!
She stopped rocking back and forth and smiled.

   "People are so stupid." Coconut vented to himself.
   "You have that right...!" Album swung around the corner to confidently reveal herself to Coconut. She awkwardly made fingerguns with Coconut.

   "Whoa. How long have you-"
   "A while." She interrupted. She seemed way more relaxed, now that there was someone strong and smart by her side.

   "Oh ... ... ... ... Why?" He questioned.
   "Like said! People are stupid! I've been hiding for-...." She started counting the number of hours with her fingers. Coconut stopped her once there were seven (and counting) fingers up.
   "I think I get it."
   "I'm just so scared something else is going to interrupt me, just for being proud of myself..." Album looked down.

Coconut shot a confused look at her.
   "For being proud in yourself?"

   "Well, yeah! Remember? A little bit ago, I got so fired up to finally speak up. But, Hanger flew in and ruined it." Album sat down beside him, still looking down, remembering.
   "Not only with speaking up, but when I finally reach my transition goal, someone bashes in and screws it all up...!"

   "Oh... yea-Wait, transition goal?" His eyes widened.
   "Yeah... heheh. I'm-uh... yeah..." Album looked away from Coconut even more, resting her hand on the back of her head nervously, wincing.

-

   "I never would've guessed."

Album's eyes widened as she darted her head back to make direct eye contact with Coconut. He was smiling. Album hasn't even noticed how he too was sitting down and resting his palm over hers.

   "...R...Really?" She beamed.
   "Hah-Yeah, really! You're beautiful, damn!" He then went stoic, blank, already regretting his statement. Oh dear.

Album gasped a bit, blushing.

There was a 7 second scene of silence and staring between them.

-

[ Oh, hello Tumbleweed. ]

-

Album fluttered her arms around her face, fanning her flustered cheeks. She started to stim a little! Coconut formed a soft smirk and relaxed.
   "N-... Nobody's ever told me that before!! Thank you!" She was beaming, filled with gender euphoria. Coconut blushed a little, and chuckled.
   "You're welcome!"

-

But alas, these two erupting lovebirds would be soon interrupted by Fireball's tomfuckery. Somehow, SOMEHOW, Mr. Pickaxe ended up getting launched at Album.

The two lovebirds ended up staring at each other, holding each other's hands, admiring each other. That was until Nabla yelled...
"LOOK OUT!" As Nabla ducked down, even though Mr. Pickaxe wasn't even near her.

This snapped Coconut out of his tranz. He gasped as he saw the incoming pickaxe.
Album snapped out of it as well, now noticing the flying projectile. She let out a screech, and dear Katz, she can scream.

-

He grunted, as he firmly and accurated gripped Mr. Pickaxe's handle and swung it around. He ended up sending it flying into the atmosphere.

He dusted his hands off while grinning. He turned back to Album.

She was COMPLETELY impressed and flustered.

   "Uh, are you okay?"
   "Oh...! Y-...Yeah! I'm fine... That was just... impressive." She locked eyes.
   "Oh, heh. Thanks." He scoffed.

He sat back down next to Album, and sighed.

   "Stupid person." He snickered.
Album laughed, she laughed absurdly, boldly, it was such a geeky and nerdy laugh. It seemed to catch Coconut's attention.
   "That's how you laugh...? Cute." He flirted.

She's a flustered mess.

    Coconut liked seeing Album so happy, she's barely happy, ever. She's either tired with everyone's stupidity, or scared somethings going to hit her. Seeing her happy made him laugh. There wasn't really much of a conversation between these two. But really, their actions and sounds said enough.

In the middle of laughing and admiring Album, he couldn't help but notice how she was stimming more than before, and her face seeped into a deep crimson. This made him feel  ... something. Hunger? No, no. Sad? No.
Butterflies?

He too got flustered, seeing Album flustered.

But then, out of absolutely NOWHERE, Album extended her arms, grabbed Coconut and pulled him into a short smooch.

At least, it was supposed to be short. That was until Coconut reciprocated it. That left Album shocked, but she also felt a gush of comfort.

It lasted about 10 seconds, until they both softly pulled away in unison. They looked into each other's eyes, embraced, and cuddled...

-

[ HOOHHHHH OKAY. So. It is... 1:30 a.m. right now. 😋 Anyway, I hope you liked this!! It's super long holy cow I did-

Did not expect myself to make it his long what the-
The dog doin??? 🫧 ]