💖 Coconut x Album 💖

[ 🫧 NOT REQUESTED! This is me trying to stretch out my writers block. ]

Coconut was sitting on the comfort rock. The same rock as last time, but it seems like the rock has gained some attention. People would come there, just to talk, and possibly cuddle. Or plot, what they'll do to their own teammates.
The rock was left alone today. The perfect chance to set something special up for his... friend.

He was setting up a picnic blanket on top of the rock, asking glue for some help on to keep it in place. It seemed stable enough. Meaning it was nice enough so she wouldn't dump him on the spot. He placed a picnic basket down on the higher layer of the rock, and a wrapped present next to it.
"Thanks for helping me, Glue. Do you know where-... actually, I'll find her myself. I don't need anybody like YOU knowing what WE'RE up to." He squinted, and crossed his arms.

"You could've just thanks..." She walked away.

"Thanks." He turned.
Now, where was his love...? He analyzed the area before seeing her talking to Harp.

~
~
~

"So you and Coconut are a THING now?"
"Oh, yeah. But PLEASE don't make this a big deal..." She blushed.
"I won't. You have my word, darling~!"
"Thanks Harp-"
"Heeyyy! How's the popstar doiinnng?" He shot fingerguns at Album.

Harp laughed. "How ironic!"
"Hmph." Album huffed.
"Huh? Wh..whuh-what's wrong, babe?"

She blushed at the nickname, and shielded her face. "O-oh, nothing. It's nothing. What's up...?"

Coconut cleared his throat, and extended his hand.

"Your expectations. "

Album was COMPLETELY flustered, but she complied, shakingly accepting his hand before getting pulled in and carried by Coconut. Bridal style. This left Harp in howling laughter.

"Have fun, my dearies!"

~
~
~

He sat her down on the picnic blanket, leaving her dazed.
"A picnic, huh?"
"Yep! You like?"

"Weelll... I guess it's nice!"
"YES! Score!" He fistbumped the air.

"So... PB&J?" He searched into the basket.
"No thanks, I'm allergic to peanut butter."
"N-No biggie! There are other things."

"Muffin?"
"Sure!"

He gave Album a muffin, delicately wrapped in a cloth napkin.
"How long did it take for you to..." She started.
"About 2 hours."

"...huh." She took a munch out of the muffin. It was nice. The flavor blanced itself well. It was blueberry.

It turns out, Alum is a VERY messy eater. Once she finished eating it, her mouth was coated in blue staining. Coconut laughed.
"Heh-! You have a little...uhhhh... here."

He grabbed the cloth napkin and got a water bottle, he wetted the napkin and dabbed her lips.
"Oh-!"
"Thanks..!"

"Mhm." He smiled.

When he was done, he just looked at her for a few seconds. Right before giving her a short peck on the lips.

"C-Coconut!"
"I was just checking if I got it alllll!! That's all." He chuckled.
"... could have just asked, stupid."

Coconut's face gushed a deep crimson, as he sat there... blushing. It made Album laugh obnoxiously, making him even MORE flushed.

"Pretty." He was only able to let out that word.

"Aweee.."

"Y-You know, I was going to save this for the very end, but..."
He slowly took out the present, it was about half the size of Album's height. Album raised an eyebrow while smiling at it.

"...For me?"
"No. The person behind ya. OF COURSE it's for you, beautiful!" He handed it to her, and she accepted it.

She shook it gently, just to hear it. It didn't make much noise, but it made little ticks. It sounded like plastic almost.
She started to open it.

She gasped!
"A.. disc cleaning kit!" She held it up. It was a little machine, with little drawers with different products for clearing scratches and finger smudges off.

"Like it? OH-"
Album pulled him into a happy kiss.

"GET A ROOM!" Mitten yelled while walking by, covering Cinnamon Bun's eyes.

"We don't even HAVE rooms." She raised an eyebrow at the father figure.

"... Touche." He proceeded to walk away.

Album looked back at Coconut, who had spirals for eyes and a completely flushed face.
"Heheh... stupid." She stroked the back of his head.

"I love it, Coconut."