💖 Strawberry Mochi x Lollipop 💖

[ 🫧 My first ever oc x [Character] oneshot! I'm so sorry, writersblock has been claubering my mind lately. June has been very stressful for me.
This was requested by @dumb_phrog ! ]

She was behind a bush, fiddling with her device. She was trying to find something creative to disguise herself with. Then she got it.
A beautiful, poofy, white parasol made their way out from a bush and looked around the new sense of scenery. She ended up near a beach, where tons of objects were celebrating the end of their season. This shocked and surprised her.
Though, they all seemed too focused on their celebration and each other to catch a glimpse of the traveler. So Mochi took that convenient miracle to run away. She headed to the mountains to where she started looking for the corruption that has been spreading through multiverses like these. She looked through the oddly specific and spread out buildings, checking every corner.

She started to search at the jail cell, on top of one of the mountains, where she was absurdly... greeted, by one of the objects.

A purple lollipop was climbing the mountain. Once she reached the top, she had to catch her breath. Mochi was pretty scared of this... occurance. Should she run? Or should she listen to what they had to say?

"You're not supposed to be over here..." Her tone... it was sassy, but relaxing. She'd never heard a voice like it before.

   "Don't fret, I'm just here to... clean!"
Ugh. Is that what this body's voice sounds like? She asked herself. The disguise's voice was lighter, nearly whispy. Mochi's normal voice was nothing like it. She was in the middle, mentally shaming the disguise's voice until she heard the taller candy talk.

   "...Can I help?"

"No."

   "..."No"? But why?"

"I just prefer to work alone."

   The purple girlboss stood, slightly bumbed out.
   "Don't you have a celebration to ate-... I'm wasting daylight here." She started to make a move and looked at the jail cell, scanning its corners and floor. When there was a strong sign of no corruption, she started to walk away, and check the courthouse.

The lollipop followed her on the way. She rammbled on about the season and the off-screen drama that happened during the show's production.

Mochi nearly reached her breaking point, while  going to the BRB. Thank goodness the disguise she has was light, and a parasol. She would've fell off of the side of the building. Once she reached the top of the BRB, she gave Lollipop a very stern look. The disguise's face got red.

   "Why,
      Are you still,
           TALKING?"

   Lolli had to cut her rambling. She had been talking and ranting the entire time. She was flirting and complimenting Mochi during the end of the rambles.
   She looked at the parasol and shut her mouth immediately, looking surprised.

   "I'm trying to WORK! I can't have some sexy and sexy candy-girl-rambler follow me all of the time...!" She went silent.

   Lollipop's face flushed.

   "...Your ranting and flattery made me...uh-"
"You called me sexy and hot."
   "IT WAS AN INSULT USE."
"You, a stranger who had no reaction until now! Just called me hot!" She snickered, before bursting out in laughter.

   Mochi was ... embarrassed, to say the least. She just said what was on her on-edge mind.

   "Sh-Shut up-! Just leave me to wor-"

-

A dark, gurgling noise came from one of the cages. The cage Lollipop was standing in front of.

TO BE CONTINUED.