💖 Knife x Paintbrush 💖

[Knifebrush >:] ]

[This oneshot contains the following:
pet regression
collars

hella lot of cuddles.

Please, if you're uncomfortable or overall against these, it wouldn't hurt to leave it be. Just wait until I get a request, or write another Oneshot that doesn't have these things. Thank you!]

Knife had a black collar on, with silver spikes. He only wears it when he's feeling happy or confident about something. He's snug in bed, holding his Dora doll.

Paintbrush walks in, and sees Knife. This was the first time they'd see him wear his collar. They then focused on his doll. He just looked... calm and cute. That's rare. ... They set their things down on the vanity and slip into bed with him. Paintbrush is being the big spoon for Knife.

Knife opened his eyes and made a sharp yip.

"Hey, Knife.." Paintbrush wrapped their arms around Knife's asset. "It's okay..." Paintbrush closed their eyes.
Knife slowly closed his eyes again, and snuggled his doll closer, letting out a low whimper. It sounded like a comfort hum people would let out. He leaned back and let Paintbrush hold him.

Knife started to cycle his right leg back and forth.
"Hm..?" Painty opened one eye. "What are you doing?" Knife stopped kicking his leg and spoke softly; "Happy."
"That's how you show you're happy?" Painty asked and Knife nodded, continuing to kick-cycle his leg again.

"Huh.."

[ just wanted to write this because knifebrush is a comfort and i (knife fictive) pet regress a lot, sooo- this is a oneshot for me PERSONALLY  ]