💖Mepad x Toilet💖 Pt. 2

[ 🫧 My headcanons:
MePad is Aro-Ace! And Toilet is Bi demisexual!
I see these two as qpps. (Queer-Platonic-Partners) ]
[ 🟪 There's nothing like some late-night writing for when you're dealing with insomnia. ]

Humanoid-ized. Imagining this with HOUS3's II humanoids are highly recommended. (They're so cool!)

 (They're so cool!)

[ On with the oneshot! 🟪 ]

MePad and Toilet moved to a little city, away from the show they were both kicked from. They were moving on from it all; from MePhone4, the contestants, the stress. They just needed to get behind it all. Not like they were needed there anymore, anyway.
They had just moved, though. They moved into an apartment. It was a... start. It wasn't trashy, but it wasn't full-on luxury.
They were still unpacking. MePad's humanoid lacked arms, but an artist illustrated him with floating blue hands, so this will have that feature, too!
MePad was lifting packages with Toilet, bringing them inside. But, mid-way through, there was this...sound.

A small squeak, or... purr?

Toilet sat down a box immediately after hearing it.

   "Do ya hear that?? Mepad??"
"Hear what, Toilet?"

Toilet paused for a second, looking around. MePad looked at him, curiously, until...

   Mmrrrowww...

   "...What is that?"

Then, MePad heard a gasp from Toilet.
   "KITTIE!!!!!"
He pointed at an orange tabby cat, rubbing against the side of the apartment, by the gutter.

   "Oh! I would not mess with-"
"Hherrrrre kitty kitty!! Come to toiley!!" He was already kneeling down and reaching his arms towards it.

   "We just now heard it, and there's more unpacking to d-"
"This is uhn alive CREATURE mepad!!" He interrupted.

"Cmere lil babeycat!! Kittykitty! Spspspspssp!!"

MePad was trying to hold back his snickers. He should've known that Toilet had a knack for cats and... really any other animal, he'd assume.

"Noo!! Mepaaad! Its walking awayyy :(("
   "I'm certain it will come back, Toilet."
"Yeah :]]"

They eventually finished unpacking, getting everything situated. MePad was organizing things in the kitchen while Toilet came back outside to search for the cat.

"Spspspspspsps!!! Little kittyyy!"
A few seconds go by, and the orange tabby comes back. It looks at Toilet and tilts its head.

"Yeaaaa!! Come here!! Come to toi-toi!!"
The cat prances over to him oddly quickly, and rubs its head under his palm. He gave it stritches and pets.
"Mepad!"

   "Yes, Toilet? Oh!" He peaked his head out the door and looked at the new partners in crime.
   "I see you've made a new friend."
"Mhm!!! It's really soft! Come pet it!"
   "I do not think that is such a good-"
"Pleeeaaasse????????"

   "Fine, Toilet..." He approached the two scoundrels and kneeled down. He reached his hand out and stroked the top of the cat's head. It purred loudly at MePad's soft pets. It nearly amazed the ex-co-host.
   "...It is soft!"
"Can we take her inside?!"
   "This could be someone's outdoor cat, Toilet..."
"But it's late, and nobody's calling for her!!"
   "That's true... alright, we can bring her in."

~

They brought the cat inside, MePad gave her a quick little bath, just in case it carried fleas. But after getting it dried, and getting ready for bed, in the middle of laying beside Toilet, the tabby curls up between the two.

":000"
   "Oh!"
":DDDDD

They cuddled a little, with the cat there for +1 comfort. Toilet was the first to fall asleep on MePad's shoulder, stroking the cat's fur.

~ Morning/bonus ~

"...can i name her sprinkles???"
   "Of course."

~

[ 🫧 ]