visions

I wake up from a long sleep. Do you ever have no dreams what so ever for a long time, then all of a sudden for one night you have a ton? Last night is a perfect example. I had some pretty neutral dreams about playing hide-and-go-seek with Sawney and Bean and fighting one on one with Erwin; but yeah- it was a pretty normal dreaming session. All of a sudden though, I fall into this dream- no, a nightmare.

It started out like this: I am just waking up from a long sleep, the only thing is, is that Levi was not present. I look left, then look right and see no sign of the Little Guy. I then climbed down to see if he was maybe just picking up and getting ready to continue our expedition. Still no sign of Shorty. I remember this thing Erwin told me,''When a comrade is out of sight and you are not sure of what to do, stay were you are.'' There was more to it- I could not recall what it was though.

So, I struggle to climb back up the tree and wait on the branch for a very long time. You know how dreams can be a little over exaggerated? Well, I am waiting, waiting, and waiting. I hear a muffled scream- that's exactly when I woke up though, I was not able to see the outcome of that terrible nightmare [and a good thing too.]

Right when I wake up, I look down and start climbing towards the bottom and start shouting Levi's name. I get paranoid from these situations even though it seems illogical for dreams and nightmares to become live-action events.

''Oi, what is it Four Eyes?''

I think I made and exasperated noise after that and ran and almost hugged him. I hesitated and thought,''He wouldn't like me hugging him...''

So I just go up to him with my usual crazed smile and give out a sigh of relief. I do not wait for a reaction and shout,

''OOH! I see you have prepared breakfast!''

I look over to the neat little set up and see he laid out a picnic blanket with eggs he must have snatched from a birds nest and some cold tea he prepared from some herbs he picked from the blackberry bush.

He gestures over to the food as if saying let us eat. We both sit down and start to eat in silence.

The next thing Levi says shocks me,

''Have any weird dreams last night?''

I don't know how to answer this. I do not want to lie, but I also do not want to tell him about me dreaming about him.

All I say is,

''Uh, well... I guess.''

Once again, we sit in silence except the sound of a distant tweet of a bird.

''Tch, well are you going to share me the details?''

I was far to embarrassed to tell him. What's the worst that could happen?

I uh...well um-.''

''You do not have to tell me. The only reason why I know this is because you were tossing and turning in your sleep. Plus, you were making strange sounds like you were scared or in danger.''

He takes a sip of his tea as if there was something else he wanted to say but he was avoiding it.

He continues,

''I heard you say my name aloud a few times.''

As he was saying this he was making no eye contact with me, instead he had that far away look in his eyes.

He was concerned. It was kinda cute.

I tell him of my dream this time trusting his judgement as he was listening.

After I finish he just nods his head.

I MADE THE VIDEO AT THE TOP!

SONG: THE SCIENTIST BY COLDPLAY