The choice

Commander Erwin looks at the crowd,"Any takers?"

As I see no one take the job I exclaim,"Oh! Pick me!"

As if expected: everyone sighs as if they thought I was a freak.

"Hanji? You sure you want to go on another expedition? You've been at it for months." Erwin sighs.

"I've almost completed my concoction! I'm sure of it...well if my hypothesis is correct."

For months Hanji has been trying to make a dangerous toxin she will release into the air. She's hoping it will greatly affect the titans but, it requires rare herbs and other strange ingredients.

"Oh my god."

"That's what she said last week!"

"Why can't she just let levi squad take care of it?"

I ask myself,"Why should I listen to them? Yeah, don't let them bring you down! I'm positive I have this!"

I tell everyone,"Don't worry! I know I have it this time."

"You can't go this one alone." Levi says.

"Oh yeah Shorty? Why is that?"

"Oh my god shitty glasses you know why! Every mission you take on you either put yourself in danger or your comrades!"

"Well then why are you coming? Won't you put yourself in danger?"

Jeez, you can never read what he's thinking. He totally hides his emotions.

"Because I'll have to help you clean up your shit performance. And plus, you can't take all the credits when we save humanity."
"Oh? So you're saying that it will work?"
"Tch, what is this, the third time you've come up with some sort of insane idea of 'saving humanity?' I'm on your side only because you never give up compared to those Military rats."

Thanks guys part two will be out soon!! Hehe I'm new at this so don't hate bros!