⚠️ SPOILER ⚠️ considerations.

*SPOILER ALERT*

This part contains exclusively personal thoughts on the tenth episode of the game "Duskwood".

This part does NOT contain a chapter of Duskwood Legends, which will be released soon anyway.

After the image below, there will be an infinite number of SPOILERS. Leave the page immediately, in case you haven't finished the game yet.

--------

Hello ❤️

I missed you guys!

Fortunately, I was able to talk to many of you these days, exchanging impressions and thoughts about the new and last episode.

Excuse me for this spin-off of mine, but I feel the desire to talk to you about it. The reason, I will explain below, for the time being...

*SPOILER ALERT*

Here we are, in the fraternity of those who have already finished the game; admit that, like me, you devoured the episode in one day! Then ending up crying, for at least the next three hours 😭

There is no doubt that this episode was the most overwhelming of the whole series: in terms of emotions, I felt them all on my skin.

And the icing on the cake was the acting of our Richy: the pain he felt while talking to Jessy was mine too. The fragility, the pain, the fear were so real. But also the other emotions felt throughout the episode were, none excluded: joy, sadness, terror, anxiety, love, compassion... and disappointment.

Yeah, disappointment.

The last emotion we felt arose in the moment the episode's conclusion screen popped up in our display.

Disappointment is also the word that has accompanied me in every chat with you; I haven't found a person who, at first glance, replied: "I loved the tenth episode!" In fact, perhaps, I'd have replied: "What? Are you sure dear you didn't hit your head? 😆"

Joking aside, I think the main reason is that we ALL had too high expectations. In our minds, unintentionally, we had painted an ending according to our personal tastes and desires. And who could blame us? We spent SEVEN very long months daydreaming about what the conclusion of our beloved game might be like.

We've played by taking too many things for granted. And I write this to you, to avoid making the same mistake again: do not assume that this is really an end! Because I would stake my claim that it's not.

Everything is going to be fine in the end.
If it's not fine, it's not the end ❤️

Going back to what I said earlier, I simply want to bring you a glimmer of hope, making you reflect on the clues that Everbyte has left us with. Let us not dwell on the dissatisfaction felt, but let us continue to be detectives, which we do so well! Let's make our dear Jake proud of us ;)