Unexpectedly Possible - Jakehoon

⚠️Swear words

I don't really add an author's message/note but just so you know. I specifically wanted to write this for my best friend. And this video was based on a tiktok I saw before. It's supposed to be my friend's bias in treasure but since it's an enhypen book, I decided that I'll use her favourite ship in enhypen.

I'm very sorry if it's long. I also didn't know it would be THAT long. Word counts in notes aren't a thing so I apologize.
--

He grew up, succumbed under the painful whips of the people's words.

Wondering down a single hallway, the whispers from both sides would all just be a phrase of the same meaning.

He will always be a resemblance of his older yet youthful brother.

Walking home with the elders whispering to one another, the sympathy they held deep inside a simple stare at the ground wouldn't keep the spike of pain in his heart.

He remain the second attention, the second character and the impossible spotlight of people.

"Park Sunghoon. Intelligent, a hidden jewel shining in the dark cave. The perfectly fine and working lightbulb. I could make a use of him won't I?" He whispered under the shadows.

"Get him in my company. I want him. Now"
--

"Yes.....sir?"

"Check these papers if you want to join my company....think wise"

Sunghoon took the papers in the table, looking through each text his eyes land on, taking every information in and making a decision out of it.

Signing the contract, a sudden wave of hope had him here still surviving on the moving boat.

Has he already found his destination?
--

"By far, this is the best consolation prize I have managed to get, isn't it?" He stared at the wine glass, dangling the stem with his long fingers.

The other male could only nod sympathetically. Having to work his entire life to protect a famous, two-faced person hit him like a truck in full regret and sympathy to the others affected.

Now his only weapon is to stay on his own path, to merely follow his orders like a shadow.

"Jaeyun, I want you to keep him as close as possible. And yes, I want you to be his personal assistant" The once bodyguard widened his eyes before hesitatingly nodding his head.

"Remember the rules, Sim. Unless you want me to precisely remind you every single part?"
--

"Good morning Mr. Park, I'am your selected personal assistant. Call me Mr. Sim or Jake" the boy just stared at him blankly before he gave a short smile. Taking a seat before he started looking around the scenery shown behind the windows.

"This is pretty, cozy and warm" The younger scanned the room while swinging his delicate fingers on the furnitures around him. Having a beautiful smile on his plump lips.

Just the small sight led an unknown thump to the other silently staring at the younger's every moves and features.
--

Rushing to his own house after the latest moment, Jake couldn't help but let out a sigh with reddened cheeks.

Remembering the close proximity he had with the younger had him sliding down the door against it with his hand on his heart.

"Why am I feeling this? All of a sudden?! Put your nose in the job Jake!" He yelled to himself.
--

"Hey!" Jake turned around, removing his sight from the busy paperworks he's been doing.

"I'm bored, Let's hangout?" Sunghoon asked, clapping his hands excitedly.