The Weakest - Heejay

[Requested by: Amariss1627 , this was a challenge to write but I like it, I like challenges]

"Weak"

Heeseung mutters as he cracked a laugh from the reaction of the other.

The younger could only do nothing but sigh as he hung his head low in shame.

"Get out of my sight"

Jay held the straps of his backpack tightly before he ran quickly to his locker.

It was just a normal morning for him, it was Lee Heeseung who makes things hell yet he couldn't give a muscle about anything.

"Yow, Jay" Hearing the familiar voice of his friend behind him, Jay quickly looked at him.

"Heeseung again, hyung?" Sunoo asked before he hears the older sigh.

"Sunoo, it's normal. Besides it's just a few days left before I leave, ok?" Jay reassured the younger as he sees the corner of his lips curve up.

"I can't wait to see his reaction, finally that douchebag will taste his own medicine" Jay slapped his shoulder before they both emitted laughters, getting his things from his locker before they started walking to class.
——

"Hello, weak loser" Jay heard the other's laugh from behind him as he stood on his tracks. It will be much worse if he leaves him alone.

"H-Heeseung?" Jay asked innocently yet stood the fear, he looked behind him seeing the older grin widely before he came pushing him hardly on the ground.

"Whoops, sometimes you have to be good at predicting, dumbass" Heeseung cracked as he stood behind his head, staring intensely at him.

"Why aren't you getting up, loser? Hey, we're not yet finished" Heeseung furrows, watching Jay lift his head up to meet his eyes.

Jay looked up at him with glossy eyes, it was watering in pain as he tried his best to stop himself from letting them go away. He knew he will get hurt, he knew so damn well he'll get hurt again, might as well be hurt again.

Heeseung frowned at the younger, he couldn't lie that a part of him broke at the sight in front of him. But he was confused, for the times he bullied the younger it never ended in tears, why was it like that now?

Heeseung snickered before he turned his heels away, leaving the younger on the ground. Jay sniffed as he slammed his palm on the ground.

'Keep it in, Jay. It's almost over'
——

To say Heeseung was confused was an understatement, he was more than surprised once he stepped into the school. Jay wasn't even there in the morning, not in the hallways where he would usually throws insults at.

Frowning as he made way to his first class deciding that he might've went early today.

"Where the fuck is he?" Heeseung exclaimed as he slammed his tray on the table. Looking at his friends who were situated on the table.

"Dude, what?" Sunghoon asked in confusion.

"Hoon, I think he means Jay" Jake whispered as Sunghoon sighed.

"Hyung, have you become obsessed with bullying?" Sunghoon ponders, watching how Heeseung frowns in response.

"What? No way! It's just that- that that"

"Hmm, hyung just sit down. He probably has a reason to be absent and stop bullying him for once" Jake said, Heeseung sighed as he sat on their table starting to munch onto his food.
——