A Planned Bet - Wonki

⚠️Curse Words

"Hyung I'm bored" Niki laid down on the bench, seeing Jungwon text someone, Niki had an idea.

"Hyung, let's play a game. More specifically, a bet" Jungwon sighed, detaching his eyes from the phone, he looked at Niki with a face of agreement.

"Let's make Sunoo hyung fall in love with one of us, who makes him in love first wins!" Jungwon thought for a while, the boy in his class and their friend.

Shrugging, Jungwon nodded his head.
--

"Sunoo hyung!" Niki called out, a smile on his face when spotting the other walked down the hallway.

"Hi Niki!"

"Hi Sunoo hyung!" Niki hugged the older as the older also hugged him back.

"Are you free today?" Sunoo thought for a while before nodding his head.

"Yes Yes I'am! Where should we go? I'm down for today!" Niki smiled before he shared his plans.
--

"Ah! I'm bored! Where is Niki? Sunoo hyung?" Jungwon sighed, laying down on his bed after finishing his homeworks.

He remembered seeing them both on his room, hanging out with one another but today felt different. Maybe Niki was too into the bet.

Sighing, just the thought gave pain to his heart. He didn't like how Niki was too blind to see his feelings and he also hated how he got these feelings for him.

Deciding on a nice walk outside brightened his mind. Maybe he might go for a cone of ice cream.

Standing up from the bed, having a small shine to let out some thoughts and just live freely, for once.

Walking on the sidewalks with a cone of chocolate ice cream in hand, Jungwon gasped seeing his friend together with another friend of his.

"Niki and Sunoo?! He's winning for real!" Jungwon didn't know why but his heart broke seeing them together.

He didn't know why, was it Sunoo or Niki or them both made his heart sad. Going home with a heavy heart, Jungwon sighed.

"I don't want to break Sunoo hyung's heart if I love the other player"

Having to keep his feelings for a while now, Jungwon wished he was Sunoo hyung, now they're competing against each other for him but he doesn't even want him in the first place.

The ice cream melting on his hands didn't disturbed him from his trance because a tear came slipping on his eyes.

Damn, Jungwon was really put into a tight situation and he didn't know if he'll make it out alive.
--

"So, our plan is working?" Niki asked as he saw Sunoo looking at Jungwon for a while.

"Ehem, it was my plan first of all, and you, your a douchebag I must confess" Niki frowned before turning to look at the older.

"First, how dare you use me for such bet and second, shut the fuck up why do you even go near me for some feelings to a person specifically my friend?! I mean, Hi! I'am not your crush dumbass" Sunoo complained.

Niki just sighed before he turned to look at Jungwon, only to see him tearing up with a melting ice cream on his hand.

Mentally cursing, his heart broke. Has he went too far? Out of control?

Sunoo, who kept on rambling halted to a stop to see Niki running away from him.

"Hey Niki How dare you- Oh"
--

Feeling a sudden pair of arms around his waist from behind, Jungwon wiped his tears before looking at the one who hugged him.

"N-Niki? W-What are you doing? Hey!" Niki snuggled his head in the older's waist which left Jungwon at a blushing mess.

"Hey, w-what are you-"

"Let's stay like this, hyung. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry I didn't think it would make you cry. I-I'm so-orry" Niki's voice cracked as he started tearing up as well.

Jungwon was confused, was this all planned? Turning around, Jungwon held his arms with his free hand.

"What do you mean? Was this all your plan?"

"Nope, it was our plan. Jeez, I feel too awkward to be part of it, fuck you Nishimura" Sunoo came out of nowhere.

"Hey! You agreed so fuck you too"

"I-"

"Thank you Niki!" Jungwon cutted Sunoo this time, hugging the younger with a smile on his face.

"I love you" he mumbled which brought a smile to Niki's lips.

"I love you too"

"I'll just slowly, slip out of this scene-" Sunoo was cut off by Jungwon suddenly leaving Niki to hug him.

"Thank you too, I'll promise to find you a boyfriend or a girlfriend in the future" Jungwon chimed, wiping some tears he didn't know he had.

"Aw, fucking thank you sis! Just don't stain my clothes with you chocolate hand!" The trio chuckled before they started spending the rest of the day in happiness, as friends and lovers.