Devour his lips - Heehoon

⚠️Slight curse words, Make out scenes

"Boo! What are you reading?" Heeseung flinched as he looked back to see his friend, Jay surprising him from his reading.

"Eh, this book" Heeseung showed the cover before he went back to reading.

Jay slumped beside him, looking around but he was soon tired of it, scooting over his friend who was busy reading he squinted his eyes. Joining him in reading.

Heeseung, who have noticed the boy on his shoulder peeking, he moved, closing the book between his left hand as he looked at him suspiciously.

"Yes?" Heeseung asked as Jay looked around, scratching his nape as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know what to do"

"Won't Jake come around this time already? Text him now" Heeseung said, referring to one of Jay's friend.

"I just text him while going here. He's stuck in physics class" Heeseung sighed as he stood up, putting a bookmark on his page before getting his bag, swinging the straps on his shoulder, holding the book on his hand as he plastered a smile on his face.

"I'm leaving, bye!" Jay frowned before nodding, watching as he sees his friend leave his sight.

'Eh? Weird'
——

Walking down the sidewalks as he has his book on his hand, reading it as he forgets his surroundings, the people who walks by him, and just everything around him all ignored as he paid the best attention to the book in hand.

"Hey- oh" Heeseung said as he felt him collide onto someone, his book smashed to his chest as he looked at the other only to part his lips apart.

"What is my baby doing, walking with a book in hand?" Chuckling Heeseung took the bookmark on his current page, closing it as he look at the other.

"I like the story, wanna read it Hoonie?" Sunghoon smiled as he shook his head.

"No, I'm also currently reading a book, just not on the sidewalks like you" Heeseung chuckled again as he hooked his arms around Sunghoon's left arm. Walking to his direction as Sunghoon let him be.

"You really want me to go to your house even if your family is around, hey?"

"Well it's just the school and our friends who don't know about us" Heeseung answered as they continued walking, the book he was reading was later removed by the other's presence as he had it right now in his left hand, clutched tightly.

Sunghoon sighed as he shook his head, Heeseung is too cute.

Imagine your boyfriend walking with you, his arm hooked on your arm as you walk side by side, while you walk you can't just help but stare at the cute movements he does, even the pretty side profile he displayed while a smile stretched his cheeks.
——

"Sunghoonie" Heeseung said as he laid down on his chest, sniffing his hoodie's scent as he hears the said male chuckle.

"If only I could wear your hoodies Hoonie" Heeseung nuzzled his nose to Sunghoon's chest as he feels the fastened heartbeats of the younger.

The two were in a relationship, a secret one. They were just normal students in school yet Sunghoon had difficulties in socializing, with childhood trauma much less Sunghoon didn't like the idea of socializing and opening up with people he knew, knew him and didn't have a clue.

"I hate to break to you but I hear footsteps" Sunghoon whispered, not loud enough but audible enough for Heeseung to quickly pull away.

Who would love to hear a cheesy family member enter your room with your boyfriend as you lay on his chest?