Curiosity kills the Cat - Jaywon

⚠️Cannibalism

[This is my emotional self writing a dark one shot]

What was the cake doing in his counter? Decorated with sprinkles and icing of different colors.

Curiosity kills the Cat

It was written in cursive, red icing as the younger blinked his eyes in skepticism.

Waking up, Jungwon was supposed to make his breakfast. It was a Saturday morning when he decided to make pancakes.

Chuckling as he realized he'll eat a birthday cake than a pancake, Jungwon smiled widely before he took a plate, a knife and a fork.

"I'am curious, cake what flavour do you have inside?" Jungwon mumbled as he took his knife, cutting the cake as he took a slice from it to his plate.

Red Velvet.

The color of red filled with sweetness, a moisten texture despite the cake that sat the whole night. It was delightful, delicious and savouring.

Jungwon licked his lips as he finished the cake, cleaning the fork filled with cake icing and cake itself.

That's when he remembered.

"Jay hyung probably made this, right?" Smiling as he reached for his phone, contacting the said male as he couldn't contain the blush on his cheeks.

Frowning as he heard that the number was unavailable, Jungwon opened his refrigerator as he burst in laughter from the sight in his eyes.

"Dumb me, stupid me, Jay hyung is in my fridge. Hyung, your delicious" Jungwon smiled as he took the head from the shelf. Kissing the pale lips as he took another slice of the cake.

Jungwon burst out into giggles, chuckles and pure laughter as he dunk the head on his cake.

"Taste yourself, hyung. It's your blood, love"