How to kiss - Jakewon

⚠️Make out

"Hyung?" Jungwon day on his bed with a mind full of thoughts. Today was a few days before their first anniversary and up till now, Jungwon still had problems, complications in their relationship and he feels like it's his fault.

Jake, who was sitting down on the edge of the bed, back leaning on the headboard, hummed as a response.

"I don't know hyung. I feel like I'm not a good boyfriend, I-I mean I love you and all but I feel like I don't know what I could do a-and our anniversary is coming yet I still have no clue how to do several things. I don't even know how to kiss properly" The younger confessed.

Truth is, he was too frozen, too much things on his mind 24/7 yet he met Jake. A man sort of opposite from him, free and a man with no thoughts. He didn't care about certain things that made Jungwon stay up late in the morning, he only cared about himself. Call him selfish but that's what made Jungwon love him more.

Jake cared a lot about himself and others, he wanted everyone, not just him to be old without having to deal with problems in life.

Jake smiled fondly at the other, they never kissed yet he accepted and waited patiently for him.

"Aw Wonie, you know we could still pass an anniversary without the need of kisses, remember the only thing we need is ourselves and that's enough for me. A day full of cuddles and hugs is the best thing I could ask for" Jungwon pouted before going near the older.

"But hyung, I w-wanted something......different?" Jungwon fiddled with his sleeves, innocently looking at the other with his boba eyes.

"Your cute, I love you" Jake kissed his forehead before he let Jungwon sit on his lap, the other having a pinkish hue on his cheeks.

"So, does mah baby want to learn how to kish?" Jake ask with a childish voice earning a giggle from Jungwon who later nodded his head like a child.

From a childish to smirking, Jake stared at his lips.

"I'll give the honours of kissing my baby" Jake brought his index and middle finger forward to his lips.

He set his middle finger on his upper lip and his index finger on the bottom.

"You should open it like this before.." Jake muttered before he removed his fingers and later replaced them with his own lips.

Entering Jungwon's mouth, the two shared an open-mouthed kiss. Jake moved his tongue forward, exploring the places in his wet cavern but Jungwon didn't know what to do.

Feeling lost and clueless, Jake parted their mouths before he whispered.

"Follow and reciprocate my actions, love" Jake connected their foreheads before he once again dove into the kiss.

Jake initiated the moves, entering his tongue into Jungwon's mouth, he grazed his tongue unto the other's teeth, feeling the teeth that bite unto the food he cooked.

Jungwon who had his eyes shut, decided to reciprocate Jake's actions, bringing his tongue up before attempting to put them around Jake's own teeth.

Feeling Jungwon's tongue on his teeth, Jake smirked in the kiss. Holding his hand which was situated unto his lap, Jake brought it to his shoulders which he soon felt Jungwon gripping his shirt's fabric.

Circling his arms around Jungwon's waist, he brought the younger closer to his body, removing the unnecessary space between them.

After minutes or so of kissing, Jake decided to step up his game, pulling his shirt up before he later slipped both of his hands, feeling Jungwon's bare waist from underneath.

With the sudden hands on his waist, the grip on his shirt tightened, Jungwon liked the feeling, it felt....pleasurable.

"Hold my neck" Jake whispered before he felt the hands on his shirt taken off and placed onto his neck.

"Circle them around me, like I'm circling your waist"

Jungwon followed his orders, liking the sensation of the kiss and the tingling sensation on his lips when the older would whisper.

Instead of Jake diving back onto the kiss, Jungwon decided to lead for the first time and kiss him back, dancing their tongues with each other as if they are the only ones dancing under the disco light.

Caressing his waist before giving it a light pinch, Jungwon whimpered before Jake started dominating his mouth.

Turning them both sideways so Jungwon was now laying on the bed, with his arms around the older's neck while Jake's arms were on both side of his waist. Jake tugged on Jungwon's shirt before telling him to discard it, the younger following while Jake also removed his.

Now, both were half-naked, kissing, devouring each other under the moonlight as they enjoyed it to the fullest.

Breaking the kiss with a 'pop' sound before Jake rolled beside the younger, the two panted with swollen lips.

"Thank you~" Jungwon said, with cheeks flushed dark red while breathing so beautifully, his shirt discarded as the older is too.

"I love you, Jake" Jungwon faced the other, hugging his waist as he sheepishly smiled.

"I love you more, my Won" Jake smiled back before he covered them both with a blanket as they both dozed off into dreamland while in their own arms.