Split - Jayki

"Jay?" Hearing his name from his shoulder, he sees the younger in his peripheral vision. Looking at him through his shoulder until the younger goes beside him. Humming as a statement of understanding that he is listening.

"Need your help again, Niks?" the younger pouts, looking down for a few seconds before breaking his pout and looking at the older. Jay sighs before bringing the younger with him away from the school.
--

"What do I do hyung? I-It hurts" clenching his shirt with his right palm while he bursts into tears, a tear after a tear while he rests his hand on the shoulder of his friend.

"Hyung, I know that it'll happen but I didn't expect it would hurt t-this much. That it would feel suffocating and heart burning. I-It's hard to breathe, hyung" the younger sobs, feeling the deep ache of his heart that sobbing it out won't do the trick.

"Niki, relax. Ok? Calm, stay calm, okay?" Jay soothes the younger, rubbing his back softly while he feels his shirt drench in tears while he looks at the sky, slowly blinking at it.

"I-I can't control it hyung" the younger whines, biting his lips and clenching his hands into fists in hopes of relaxing himself while he buries his head further into the older's shirt.

"I'm sorry for staining your shirt hyung, it's wet now" Jay chuckles before he pats his head.

"It's fine. Let it all out, just don't go too hard" Niki hiccups before softly chuckling underneath him.

"T-Thank you" he manages to mumble. The older grinning softly while he pats Niki's back.
--

"Hyung!" Jay turns as he looks at the younger, smiling once he sees the brightened and happy appearance of the younger.

"Weren't you just crying the last time we met?" Jay chuckled at the younger who flushes in embarrassment.

"Well, I- uhh. He kissed me today" Niki softly muttered, receiving a gasp from the older. "What?! Didn't he just reject you?" Jay shockingly states, shaking the other's shoulder in shock.

"Well, he gave me one last chance" Niki grins widely, red hues appearing his cheeks. "I- uhh wow, that's good then" Jay chuckles before swinging his arm around the younger's shoulder.

"Let's eat! My treat, hyung!" Jay smiles widely before they started walking together.
--

"Where have you been, hyung?" Niki sobs while he rubs his eyes painfully. "Hyung, don't leave me alone" Niki shivered in fear as he walked backwards, softly mumbling the older's name.

"Hyung I-I'm scared" Niki's sobbed, the fear eating his body alive. "H-Help, please? Help" Niki choked on his tears.

"Jay hyung? Fuck!" The sudden sight of black blinding his eyes shooked his senses, aggresively kicking and pushing the one behind him away from his body.

"You fucker, you might have to stop kicking my goddamn legs before I shit on you" Niki hears the sharp hiss from the man behind him. He ignores him, adding more force into his kicks.

"Ah shit!" Niki groans after being smashed onto the ground. His eyes tied with a black fabric that he couldn't see anything but the fabric's color.

"Fucking weak" the man spits on the ground beside his head, he stood up from the ground and started kicking his stomach.

Niki sobs out of pain, his body aching while he spits out blood from the intensity of the kicks.

"S-Stop, please! I'm sorry" The man chuckled before another kick was aimed on the younger's stomach.

"A sorry won't fix the past, Niks" Niki bites his lower lip while he sobs from the pain.

"N-No, Jay'
--

"Ni-Niki, I'm so sorry Niks. Please, wake up. Please?" Jay shakes the younger aggresively, but nothing changes, Niki never wakes up, he never went out of his unconsciousness.

Jay stands up from his crouching position. Wiping the sweat from his forehead with the back of his palm. His lips quivered as he stares at his feet covered in blood in complete horror.

"This is not happening, Saeng. Y-You killed him"

'I just did what you envisioned, Jay. I killed the problem'