All The Best People Are Crazy - Heehoon

Defeaning alarms and a thousand screams. Cuddled together under the laboratory room.

It was dark, scary, traumatizing.

"I-I'm scared" arm wrapped tightly around his boyfriend's arm, going near him and using his arm to cover his ears from the loud shots echoing.

"I don't wanna die"

Crying, muffling himself under the arms of his lover. While the other clenches his hand in assurance, thinking rather deeply in thought.

"You like me right?"

"Yes, yes I do?" He hears a small shuffling, later feeling himself detach from the other's arm.

"Hey, what, wait. What are you going to do?"

He hears a small chuckle, followed by the loud click of the laboratory door knob as he opens the door. The other looked at his lover wide-eyed.

"No, don't do it-"

"Promise me, ok? Love someone else"

He surged out of the room and he hears a loud yell, followed by several gunshots before he hears nothing but silence. He looked up from his crouching position, removing his hands on both his ears.

He watched while a million tears slipped his eyes.

A tear full of a million emotions.

He watched him stand there bravely, full of pride.

But the wound on his arm held more weight than his willpower to stand up.

He fell.

Sideways, on his left with the gun behind him, shiny with the blood's hue.

He collapsed. He fainted. He was unconscious.

Eyes closed, his own world was dark, pitch black.

He ran up the boy, heavy pants left his mouth as he shook the other to stay alive.

"Please? Please. Stay alive for me. Please"

"Don't die! Argh!" Threatened tears flowed like a river, bitten lips became swollen. The air tasted salty.

"Wake up, please? Fuck! I love you, ok? I fucking love you and I won't love someone else!" He sobs, slapping his arm as he looks at how his tears fell on his face.

He looked pale. A lot paler than his pale self.

"I don't want to love someone else. I want to love you. I want to love you."

A loud shot resonated the hallways, he felt his heart burning with immense pain as he only stared at the man in-front of him.

"Wake up, Hoon"