His Figure - Ot7, Kim Sunoo

[Requested by: tameradellamore16 , very sorry if it took long. Hope you like it!<3]

"Thank you" Sunoo thanked Niki as he open the restaurant's door so he could enter.

As to celebrate the group's win yesterday, Enhypen decided to go to a restaurant to eat.

Sunoo was happy, delighted about their win as his eyes crinkled in happiness and gratitude to their fans, specifically to engenes.

Sunoo looked around as he smelled the scent of food wavering around the place, he spotted some men looking at him, specifically staring and taking glanced of him.

He thought it was because they were simply a famous idol group but what he didn't know were how his figure is showing with his clothes.

[clothes at the top for reference:)]

To put it all together, Sunoo liked wearing feminine kind of clothes, he find them comfortable since the time he first worn them. Hence, accessories also piqued his interest as he wore them from time to time.

"Hey pretty boy, what's your name?" Sunoo saw a man come closer to him as he shyly smiled. Watching as his members go find a seat as he decided to bring a conversation with him.

'It won't hurt would it?....Heh'

"Kim Sunoo, how about you?"

"What a pretty name for a pretty boy like you, I can't say my name my darling. You might die with how hot it sounds" Sunoo smiled awkwardly as he glanced at his members.

One thing he knows is that he feels uncomfortable with the man.

Sunoo wasn't really a fan of flirting, though he's used to the members flirting with him. He finds them comfortable to be with unlike the man in front of him right now. Now he feels uncomfortable or maybe disgusted too.

"Oh well then, I suppose I need to go. Uhh I'm sorry, bye" Sunoo said as he hurriedly leave the man, ignoring the calls he got as he tightly clutch his purse in hand.

"Who was that? Your blushing!" Jungwon said as Sunoo looked at him.

He didn't know why but when he met the other members, he felt a small tension between them 7 arise.

"Thank you" Sunoo whispered as he watched Jungwon pull out a seat beside him as he sat there. Seeing him give eyes of warning.

They sat there, quietly until Jay spoke up before the tension slowly started to fall down.

Trying to ignore glances he knew were from other tables, eyeing him uncomfortably as if they were eating him alive. Sunoo breathed deeply before he tried to catch on with the conversation.
——

"I gotta go to the bathroom, excuse me" Sunoo excused himself as he brought his purse and went to the bathrooms.

"Hey pretty, what's your name?" A man entered his sight as he saw another man beside him.

"Uhh, I'm sorry I need to use the restroom" Sunoo apologetically said as he bowed before quickly leaving the two as he ignore their words.

Entering the bathroom as he took all his time in there, going to the sinks as he washed his hands, reapplying makeup as he closed his purse, leaving the bathroom before he was stopped by someone holding his hand.

"Excus- oh how can I help you?" Sunoo asked as he saw a man he never seen before.

"Hi pretty" he saw the man smile flirtatiously, Sunoo wanted to remove his hand from the man and leave but he felt the man hold his cheek. Sighing as he look at the man who happened to be taller than him.