Light - Sungwon

Jungwon stares at the front of the king-sized bed, in such silk that smoothened the ends of it. He sighs contentedly at the coziness he feels.

Velvety red sheets with golden lining topped with the patterns sewed in floral patterns. The room screams a mixture of beige white to mahogany red with glitters of gold that sparkles the eyesight. Everything in the room, the house, the palace notes luxury and royalty.

Jungwon smiles at the happiness that lingers around his stomach. It spreads around his soul like the cool breeze in a sunny morning by the royal garden. It feels cool topped with an exhilarating tint of warmness.

He reels at the arms that comes in his eyes, encircling his waist before he gets spun around falling to the bed on his back.

The soft cushions that made him feel like levitating on a sparkle of pink dust and the lips that gravitate with tenderness on top of his own.

Everything feels like a dream, like a rainbow after thunderstorms.

Jungwon was no prince, he owns no level of royalty. Furthermore, he was a boy that lived in a small roof.

He grew up in the village, clothes old and worn, house too small that their family had to adjust too much.

"Have you heard Wonnie! The young prince will visit the village today!" Jungwon hears his elder sister exclaim in excitement, the door to their shared room, the piece of wood acting as the door slammed on the wall getting to the younger boy's senses.

"I am sleeping, let me sleep" Jungwon mumbles, before he was shaken to full consciousness.

"Wake up dumbass, we have to greet the prince!"

Jungwon didn't even knew what happened next. From being stood up by his sister to being pushed around by his siblings while he tries to sleep through everything that's happening around him.

Before he knew it, everything turned into turmoil. He would sooner regret trying to doze off in the middle of preparing.

Everything happened in such a blur that he finds himself under the illusion of the young prince bringing him to their home, the castle.

How did he step foot in the royal castle? How is he here? Why is he on a horse with the prince? How did he get the fuck here? How did everything happen? Why the fuck can't he feel his leg?

"I'm so sorry, forgive me" Jungwon looks down at the ground, he feels something wet trickle down on his forehead He touches it in curiosity, he seed the familiar crimson red on his fingertips.

The same thing he saw when he trip while riding a bike around the village that caused him to cry so loud from the pain, blood.

"Hey, y- you're bleeding" Jungwon freezes at the touch of someone's hand roaming around his body, specifically his torso.

Jungwon doesn't know what to do. His mind so blank, he didn't know how to awaken his legs and stand up instead of staying frozen on the ground.

"Hey, are you with me?" Jungwon hears the sight from the man beside him, he turns his attention and there he sees a boy, dressed in such expensive fabrics that adorned rare jewels around his neck and clothing.

He was surely a royal!

The other was also lying on the floor.

Someone, whose clothes contrasted his old, baggy ones that stained yellow. The boy picked his body up by circling his arms around Jungwon's torso.

Jungwon hears the faint sounds and the loud screams from his surroundings.

"Shit, I'm sorry" Jungwon feels something burning on his leg, something akin to a shot on his leg- Jungwon almost screams at the sudden pain on his leg before he collapses, fully lying down on the floor while he breathes heavily. It stings, he cannot feel his leg anymore yet he manages to look down and look at where the pain is coming from.