Episode 143 : Naira Discloses The News To Kartik?

Hey guys, here's the next episode. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading..!!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Delhi

Goenka Villa

Goenka Villa

Kaira Bedroom

Kaira Bedroom

It is afternoon.

Naira is seen pacing to and fro in the bedroom, holding the phone in her hand. Since she has got to know that she's pregnant, she is feeling unusually restless and her head is throbbing with tension. Her turmoil will calm down only when she'll tell the news to Kartik.

Just then, her phone rings and she stops in her tracks. She sighs in relief seeing Kartik's caller ID flashing on the screen and she immediately receives the call, pressing the phone to her ear.

Naira(meekly): Hello Kartik...

The scene shifts to Kartik.

He was sitting at his desk in his cabin and going through some files.

Kartik(busy tone): Haan Naira.....tumne call kiya tha.....(holds the phone firmly in his hand and asks concerned) sab theek hai?

Naira was silent for few seconds. She didn't know how to disclose the news to him, she didn't have the courage. Her hands were trembling and she was sweating profusely. She had no idea how would he react to it. The uncertainty was taking a toll on her.

Seeing Naira silent, Kartik grew perplexed.

Kartik: Naira??

Naira(getting her thoughts back): H...Haan Kartik....

Kartik(soft expression): Kya hua?? Kuch bol kyu nahi rahi ho??

Naira(hesitating to speak the real reason): K...Kuch nahi Kartik.....aa....aapne lunch kar liya??