-1-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Finally today was the day Rue would be coming back from rehab.

When she had overdosed it was the scariest moment, watching as my twin sister laid there unconscious, my younger sister Gia being beside me to also see.

Somehow I was in a better state of mind to call mom while Gia got the ambulance, also having me help Rue into the ambulance, the most heart crushing thing I had to do.

But once Rue was gone at rehab I had not only done a few more piercings on myself but also got some tattoos and a weekly smoking habit.

It wasn't anything crazy if you ask me, it was always one blunt every Saturday in a park away from Gia and mom.

But anyways I was currently getting ready, knowing Rue would most likely want to go out to see friends or something, being sure to wear my glasses.

Once my hair was done and I was dressed, spraying on some perfume, I had taken one last look at my outfit.
Hair and fit check

"Y/n hurry up" Gia said, making me roll my eyes "girl I'm literally done, now are we all ready? I got a twin sister to see" I said, mom and Gia seeming amused by my excitement as we walked out the house

Once in the car, Gia in the front seat, I wondered how mom feels, changing up on me more often and letting me know how I can talk to her about anything.

Obviously I know mom was worried, calming down at some point, but still, she seemed on edge.

"Oh shit there she is" I said jumping out the car and running towards Rue, tackling her into a hug.

"Shit I missed you twin" I said, hearing Rue's familiar chuckle relief washing over me.

"Yeah I missed you to" she said, patting my back before we got up, allowing for Gia and mom to get their hugs in before we got into the car.

The car ride home was relaxed, like a breath of fresh air, and the mood was light as I talked to Rue about my summer and the upcoming school year.

Time skip
Five days later and somehow we're at Fez's gas station. I had nothing against the man, barely knowing him besides the fact he sees my sister as his own.

"Wassup Rue, thought you was dead" "yeah well guess it wasn't my time yet" Rue said with her classic charm, making me roll my eyes.

"Mhm, and wassup with you Y/n? Ain't seen you in a minute" Fez asked me, kind of a surprise when you realize I try to hide behind my twin when talking to Fez, even if I'm an inch taller.

"Oh nothing, just chilling" "yeah chilling and getting tatted, like look at this" Rue said, having me show off my tattoos and new piercings.

"Oh that's wassup" "mhm, anyways is Ash in there?" I asked, wanting to chill with the kid and leave before I say something dumb to Fez.

"Yeah he is" "imma come with you in a second Y/n" Rue said and I nodded, walking in and grabbing myself some soda and chips.

"Wassup Ashy" "*sigh* knew I saw your ass, and isn't yo twin supposed to be dead?" He asked, putting up his cereal.

"Nigga she was in rehab" "same shit to me, anyways you here for some more weed?" The boy asked "nah I still got a lot left over" "maan you must be good at saving that shit, most people would of been done on the first day" "well I'm not most people" "pft you right about that"

While talking, Rue had walked in "oh Y/n can you grab me some sprite and Doritos to?" Rue asked "sure I gotchu" I said, walking out to grab the soda and chips, looking around for Fez so he could let me pay for the stuff.

When I looked around though, I had saw him make a sale to Nate Jacobs, one of the few boys in this town that I'd never associate myself with.

"Oh wassup? You paying for all of that?" Fez asked "yeah, sorry I was just looking around for you" I said "nah you're good, let me get you checked out"

"Oh uh I'm getting these to" I said since Fez had only scanned the sprite and Doritos.

"I know, but as Rue's twin you should get a few perks to" Fez said, a lazed smile on his face as I handed him some cash, my card back at the house.

"Ight Rue, I got your snacks" I said, seeing her and Ash talking.

"Ight, imma head over to Lexi's but I'll see you later" "Mkay" I said, handing her the snacks before driving to the house, the car being my own that I had saved up for, mom helping pay for it as well.

"Hey mom I'm back" I said, walking in to see mom in the kitchen.

"Where's Rue?" "At Lexi's" I answered, hearing mom huff out "baby I know she's your twin but you need to be smarter about letting her go off on her own" mom lectured

"okay, I'm sorry" "it's okay baby, anyways you got any plans for the day?" Mom asked "yeah I wanted to go over to Maddy's place, we were gonna binge watch our fave show" I said, knowing I was actually going to that party.

"Yeah that's fine, let me know when you head out" "okay I will"

For some reason mom never batted an eye at my tattoos or piercings, saying that it's better then drugs and at least they all looked good.

Anyways I already had an outfit picked out, driving over to Maddy's place so she can do my makeup since she wanted to try out a look on me.

"Finally you're here" "Damn my bad Maddy, anyways Wassup Kat, BB" "yo" "wassup"

"Anyways do my nipples look weird?" Maddy asked as I started changing.

"Bitch their nipples, if someone thinks their weird then that person is obviously a child" I said, Kat laughing at my joke.

"I know but ever since Nate-" "here she goes again. Maddy you need to catch a dick" Kat said after hitting her vape.

"Kat how many dicks have you caught? Exactly" 'wouldn't let anyone say that to me, but at that's me'.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1078