-16-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Some days later and it was Christmas break, specifically new year's, me and rue were in the car with Fez and Ash, singing along to Tupac, both of us high off of weed, or well I was, I don't know what Rue had done.

"Yo can you tell yo girl and her twin to shut the fuck up?" Ash asked "yeah y'all gotta chill out back there, we doing business right now" Fez said, me and Rue sharing a look before leaning back into our seats.

At some point we were in these apartments, a white girl getting into the car.

"10-20 minutes tops, yall gotta stay in the car till then" Fez said, me and Rue simply nodding.

"Hey I'm Faye" the girl said and I was the first to speak "hey I'm Y/n, this my twin Rue" I said, Rue simply waving.

"Oh that's like so cool, I've never had a sibling before" Faye said, giggling to herself.

While Rue reminded Faye of the day, I had just remembered that I had a change of clothes in the trunk, wanting to change before we went to the New Years party.

"Woah, you think you should be doing that here?" I asked, seeing Faye pull out some heroin.

"Calm down it's just heroin" "...never heard a sentence like that" I stated, side eying Faye, not noticing the guys who walked up on us, grabbing us out the car.

"Ay what the hell!" I yelled, stomping onto the guys foot "fucking bitch" he said, dragging me by my shirt into an apartment, Fez and Ash standing there against the wall.

"Ight check this out, all of y'all get fucking naked" 'what did this balled bastard just say?'.

"Get naked right fucking now" he said again, all of us looking at each other as we pulled our shoes off first, then our shirts and pants, obviously feeling uncomfortable.

"Wait...so like everything?" I asked, in my pink bra and matching thong.

"Obviously bitch" he said but looked over at Rue who was still clothed "ight bitch" he said, dragging her "AY THATS MY SISTER" I yelled, not backing up when the white boy pulled his gun on me, Fez stopping himself for a second, a gun also in his face.

"Ay pretty boy this yo girl? This bitch crazy" the boys said while laughing, moving the gun away from me.

"Yeah she is" Fez said, winking at me before turning back to ole dude.

After Fez talked to Lorie and buying some more supplies, we had all pulled our clothes back on, now back in the car.

"That was some crazy shit bro" Rue started off "right, and white boy had a gun to me twin, shii if it weren't for me caring about you then I would of left" I said, already in my party clothes, fixing my hair up a bit.
Hair and fit check