-14-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Rue had been in the hospital for three days. I had visited her every day, bring in her favorites that I cooked specifically for her.

But by the time Rue got back it was the winter formal, everyone and me going dress shopping, and by dress shopping I mean buying everything I see and then remembering about the dress just as I was going to leave the mall.

At first I was going to help Rue pick something out but apparently Jules "had that covered" which later I will see how wrong she was.

Anyways I had gotten ready hours earlier actually, wanting to swing by at Fez's so he could see my dress and stuff.
Hair and fit check

Eye makeup

Lately everyone's been acting strange and recently Lexi's told me something about Cassie, something that should of definitely been kept under wraps

That something being that Cassie had been pregnant, getting an abortion before the formal.

Now I was definitely shocked but not overly shocked, I mean it was gonna happen at some point since she literally told us she relies on the pull out method thing.

But anyways that's all just my opinion, but now I was in Fez's home, Ash saying how I looked nice before I went to Fez's room.

"Hey Fez" I said, not wanting to just walk in "wa- damn, you look good ma, real good" Fez said, looking me up and down.

"Thanks, wish you could go" "me to, but I gotta handle business, glad you came by though" Fez said, standing up and placing his hands on my waist as we kissed.

As we kissed I had just almost forgot what I was dressed up for, Fez pulling back with a smile.

"Go have fun ight, text me when you get home safe" "ight, talk to you later then" I said, pecking his lips before leaving, heading to the formal.

"Oh wassup y'all, hope you got more room for me" I said with a smile as I looked at my friends, seeing Rue in an outfit that I would of never approved of, Jules...dressed the same I guess.

"Aw you look so good" Rue said, giving me a hug like everyone else.

"*whisper* twin she did not have this covered" "*whisper* shh be nice" Rue said, the both of us laughing as we pulled away, my seat being right between Maddy and Kat, a weird spot to be in.

As we all talked, Maddy had went silent, making me turn to see Nate walk in with a different girl.

"If im being real, I feel like high school is the only time we can dream" Cassie said, making me shrug "guess that's why people miss high school, cause they missed out on making that dream real and now their living a nightmare" I said flatly, obviously crushing Cassie's spirit a bit.

After Maddy started dancing with someone and Kat went to go talk to that one boy, me and Lexi looked at each other, Cassie still talking about relationship stuff.

"*sigh* this is kind of lame" I said, but luckily Lexi came to my rescue, taking my hand as we got up to dance.

"You're literally saving me from boredom" I said as we danced around, obviously looking stupid.

"Well you're literally one of the few people who remembers me so I can't let you die yet" "thanks for looking out for me" I responded, twirling Lexi around.

At some point me, Lexi, and Cassie left, the two and their mom letting me stay the night.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
But just aways, Y/n's twin sister had been left at the train station by Jules, causing for a relapse that may just set something else into motion, something the twins would have to deal with.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 643