-21-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After a bit, Cassie had sobered up and Nate had finally left, but that was last night.

Anyways it was the next day and I was going back home to grab some more clothes cause apparently we were gonna sleepover for another day, but when I got home mom and Rue were talking.

"Y/n did you let her smoke your weed?" Mom asked me just as I walked in.

"huh? No, you know how I am" I said, going into the room to grab some clothes.

"Yeah mom you know how my twin is, she could never do wrong" Rue exaggerated, mom letting out an annoyed sigh.

"Well Rue, Y/n isn't hooked on fucking opioids" "huh?" "Jules told me everything" mom said, Rue and me realizing that the suitcase was gone, Rue going crazy and looking around for it.

"Rue it's okay baby, we'll take you to the hospital a-" "no mom I am not going back" Rue said, pushing mom and just yelling.

"Hey Y/n and Gia, not trying to pressure you two but you're probably going to have to be a neurosurgeon or an astronaut, because if not then mom will be 0 to fucking 3, which means it all might just be her fault"

"Ru-" "no that might just mean SHE FUCKED UP" Rue yelled, getting up in mom's face, me and Gia pulling her back, almost getting hit by our sister in the process.

"Don't you fucking touch them" mom demanded, slapping Rue pretty hard.

'Damn'

Mom had dragged Rue out of the room, Gia holding onto me while crying as Rue somehow broke the door open.

"Where did you fucking put them" my twin cried out, tearing up the house for those pills, Gia still holding onto me pretty tightly.

"Uh mom" "yes Y/n?" "T-those pills weren't just for Rue to take" "huh?" "She lied to a dealer a-" "we flushed them down the toilet!" Jules said from the kitchen, surprising me cause I didn't even know she was here, but mom wasn't even listening so my reasoning didn't matter.

Me and Gia had walked out, standing next to mom to see Jules and Elliot sitting there.

"Oh I see what's going on. Well first things first, Elliot here is a fucking addict, so if he tells you anything different then he's a fucking lier and a fucking snitch, fuck you" Rue said, hitting Elliot.

Now Jules started to cry and no offense to her but I could not stand it, especially cause my sister was now probably on some crazy dealers hit list.

"*scoff* you are fucking dead to me" " you don't mean that" "I fucking mean every word Jules, you're dead to me, we're done" Rue spoke, getting up in Jules's face as she spoke.

"Uh I gotta go" I said, walking out and putting the owed money onto Rues bed, plus the remaining thousand that I got out of my account, leaving the house with the extra clothes I originally came for, letting a few tears slip out as I left, maybe feeling a bit to emotional right now.

Once in my car I had sent a lengthy message to Rue, telling her about the money and apologizing for anything I did before pulling out of the driveway, deciding to go over to Fezco's apartment.

"Wassup Y/n, whatchu doing here?" Ash asked me as I walked in.

"My boyfriend lives here... please stay out of grown folks business" I answered, walking passed the obviously annoyed kid and walking up to the living room, seeing Faye on the couch, looking on edge.

"Faye you Ight? Looking like you saw a ghost" I said, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder, the girl quickly placing her own over mine.

"I-I need to tell you something" the girl said, pulling me into a bathroom.

"What's going on?" I questioned, even despite whatever was going on in my mind.

"M-my boyfriend, h-he's gonna get Fez and Ash killed" she said frantically, making my expression quickly change.

"What does that mean?" "He's helping the police with the mouse thing, I-I'm not even supposed to tell anyone this" "Faye it's okay, uh I'll talk to them, just stay quiet" I said, the girl nodding as we left out of the bathroom, adding onto another problem of the day as I ran right into Fez.

"Oh wassup Beautiful, Ash told me you was over" "Yeah, some stuff happened at home" "really? Oh shit I'm sorry, come on let's go to my room real quick"

Now for a bit me and Fez were in his room, the boy sitting on his bed as I straddles his hips, kind of holding onto him like those koalas.

"Wanna talk about what's wrong?" He asked as I shook my head, not really wanting to think about everything.

"*mumble* I just need a distraction right now" I say into his neck, pulling back to meet Fez's eyes.

"I think I can help with that" he smirked, pulling me down to kiss him, his hands moving under my shirt, caressing my back.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As the two kissed, Fezco moving his thigh up to press against Y/n, he had smirked at the small moan the girl had let out.

After a while Fezco feeling Y/n's breathing go heavier, the male had finally decided to give Y/n that distraction, keeping eye contact as he pulled off the shorts Y/n wore, along with her panties, Fezco doing the same for himself, now having Y/n right above his dick.

"Ready?" He asked, Y/n giving a simple nod, her mouth falling open as Fez slowly pulled her down onto him, a groan leaving his lips at how warm Y/n was.

For a moment neither of the two moved, Fezco letting Y/n get used to the stretch before slowly moving her against him, light moans leaving Y/n's lips as Fez moved the girls hips.

The two had to hold back their moanes, Fezco kissing Y/n as he fastened her pace, muffling the girl's moans.

"F-fez you're so good" Y/n breathed, her bottom lip quivering a little as she tried holding back her moans, still letting a few slip the same for Fezco.

"Fuck you feel so good Beautiful" Fez says, his grip on Y/n's hips tight, his eyes focused on the expressions that danced across Y/n's face.

Just for a moment Fez had pulled Y/n all the way down on him, letting his dick stay deep in her.

Fez could feel Y/n pulse around him, also feeling the girl trying to move her hips, a small whine leaving her lips when Fezco stopped her, the man moving down to kiss and suck on her neck.

Once there was a large hickey on Y/n's neck and the two couldn't help but chase after any kind of friction, Fez began to move Y/n's hips again, the two surprisingly close to their orgasm despite the small pause.

Now Y/n had just fully forgotten the fact that there were others in the apartment, pitched moans slipping passed her lips, Fezco having to muffle her in a kiss as the two finally came, Y/n feeling Fez cum in her, a string of apologies leaving his lips despite Y/n letting him know she had her pill in her purse.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
Once me and Fez got cleaned up and I took my pill, we were now laying down in his bed, Fez holding me close to him.

"So uh you know how we're supposed to see my friend's play?" I asked "yeah, wassup?" "Well uh Custer's snitching to the police and when he comes over he's gonna be wired with the swat outside" I explained, Fez cursing under his breath.

"Knew not to trust that fucking rat, shit" "yeah I know, but it's only to get proof, if we turn it around on him and say he killed mouse then they'll have to take Custer away" I say, Fez letting out a sigh.

"True, shit better work, tryna stay with you as long as possible and even longer then that" Fez smiled, placing a light and loving kiss to my lips that made me feel bubbly inside, a smile on my face as we had finally went to sleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1415