-20-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
For the past week I've gotten a good half of the drugs sold, Rue to high to even realize.

I was able to come up with most of the money, just about 1,900 dollars short.

But anyways today was Maddy's birthday and I was getting ready for that, my gift for her already bought and wrapped up.
Hair and fit check

Also nails

"Ight Rue I gotta head out" I said, grabbing my things after putting on my shoes

"Oh can you drop me off at Elliot's?" My twin asked "sure" I shrugged, the boys house not that far from here.

The car ride was chill but again Rue was out of it, meaning she had done some more of the drugs, making me wonder if I should just go on and tell mom. But reluctantly I had push that thought away, pulling up to Elliot's place, the boy and Jules walking over.

"Oh what are we dressed for?" Jules asked "it's Maddy's birthday today, I'm heading over there actually" I said, Elliot leaning on my car.

"Well you certainly look good, wish you could stay and hang out" he said, looking me up and down.

"Yeah, to bad I can't. Anyways I gotta go, I'll see y'all later" I said, now driving over to Lexi's place since that's where the party would be.

Once I made it, Miss Howard was the one to let me in.

"Oh honey you look amazing, between you and me, you might of out dressed the b day girl" Suze says, making me chuckle.

"Sorry about that" "oh no it's nothing, you're all beautiful girls in my eyes, now head inside, we'll do cake in a few minutes"

Now I had walked into the living room, being bombarded by hugs from everyone, Maddy raising a brow at the wrapped up gift.

"Bitch I know that gift is gonna be good" "all of my gifts are good" I rolled my eyes, going over to sit with Lexi and Kat.