-10-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Hey so who are you dressing as?" Rue asked me as we walked the isles of the Halloween store.

"Don't know yet, I need inspiration" "how about raven from teen titans?" Gia suggested, a smile creeping up on my lips.

"This is why I haven't disowned y'all yet, cause you smart as fuck" I said "disown? As if you can get rid of us that easily" Rue said, holding onto me and kissing my face.

"Ew you're embarrassing twin" "only for you"

Once we got home I had done fast shipping on Amazon for my costume, the Halloween party only being next week.

"Hey so what's your boyfriend dressing as?" Rue asked and I was about to answer when mom walked in.

"Boyfriend? Baby you didn't tell me you have a boyfriend now" she said.

"Oh they just got together, he's a ginger to" Gia said, making me groan in annoyance.

"Well what's he like?" Mom asked, sitting in front of me "he's nice, he's the one that took me on the shopping trip like last month" I said and mom raised her brow with a smirk.

"Oh so he really likes you" "mooom" "what? I'm just trying to figure out who caught my daughter's heart, if anything you should have him come over for dinner"

"No he ca-" "I bet he'd love to, actually I'll text him for you twin" Rue said, an evil grin on her face as she walked out to our room.

'This family will be the death of me' I thought, walking into my room, ignoring my older twin and her dumbass jokes.

"Hey real quick, do you feel like making cupcakes?" Rue asked "why?" "I kind of told Jules how you can cook and stuff and it was either have you make dinner for them or just make cupcakes"

"...why me?" "Cause Jules knows I can't bake and she just wants to try them, come on Y/n please? I need to impress her"

I was slightly about to say no to my twin until Rue said this.

"I'll take you shopping and pay for your next set" "Mkay let's go to the store to get the ingredients" I said, knowing full well I switched up quick.

Once we got into the car I had gotten a notification on snap from Mike in my physic's class.

"Ew" "what?" "This boy sent me a dick pic, look" I said, showing my twin, his dick not only being like ghost white but also his nails, floor, and everything else was dirty.

"Oh hell nah, bruh why is he trying to scare you?" "That's what I'm saying, Nigga getting the wrong idea" I said, putting my phone up and starting the car so we can get this stuff to make these cupcakes for Jules.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 476