-12-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
For about half the week Y/n and Rue didn't show up to school, Rue falling into a depression after what happened with Jules at the party.

Rue refused to get up from bed, worrying her twin who was only successful in making her use the bathroom once.

But besides her twin, Y/n had been thinking back on the party, specifically her encounter with Mike.

In perspective Y/n didn't find It all that serious, it was just the fact of not having an escape and knowing she was already on the verge of falling into her moment.

She talked to Rue about it, making the two cry to each other for a small bit, but still Y/n couldn't stop thinking about it. But what was also stuck on her mind was that small make out session with Fez.

Maybe it was because Fez was able to calm her down, or the smell of his weed and cologne filling her senses, but maybe it was simply just Fez, having him on her, his lips, hands, so many reasons.

But now the twins were at school, skipping all of their classes so Rue could force Y/n to figure out the whole Nate and Maddy thing and how did Jules tie into this.

"So why would Jule's help Nate?" I asked "I don't know" "...did you even ask?" "Obviously not, but this is beyond logic"

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Now we were in the bathroom, rue lighting a random cigarette.

"But what if, Jules is in love with Nate" Rue said, making me think for a bit.

"He could of been the guy at the carnival that she wanted to meet up" "almost, but you know what the guys name was?" "Tyler?" "Bingo twin, the same Tyler who hurt Maddy"

"No but why single her out?" I asked "it's obvious he was sexually attracted to her, and after some Jock magic... she fell in love"

"Mkay...now that that's solved... when was the last time you drank water?" I asked "like...yesterday" "...oh my god bruh"

After grabbing Rue a water bottle, there was apparently a group meeting in Cassie's, leading to all of us sitting at a table, facing each other.

"...this is very dramatic" Kat spoke up first "really"

"Look I just need advice on two things" Cassie started off "like?" "So.. the night of Kat's Halloween party, something happened"

"Wait...so you want to tell McKay how you made out with Daniel at the carnival and Halloween?" "No offense but that's the stupidest shit I've heard" I said.

"Well I just want to be honest with him" "Cassie if anything that's gonna made y'all break up"

"Well I just don't want it to be something hidden between us" "I mean it's not like you guys will last much longer" Kat said, making me cover my mouth with my hand.

"Kat what the fuck is your problem, you were being a bad friend now just like how you were to me" "why cause I won't listen to you bitch and moan about your psychotic boyfriend?"

'Damn'

After Maddy called Kat a cunt there was a moment of silence before she got up to leave.

"Uh I'll go with you Kat" "why?" Maddy asked "I'm her ride home, you know how I am" I said, Maddy not saying anything since it was a known thing that I rarely let my friends walk, especially at night.

Now we were in my car, Kat crying on my shoulder.

"Aw come on baby" I said lightly, rubbing Kat's back.

"Thank you, c-can we just go?" "Sure, is it okay if we make a stop?" "Yeah I don't care"

To be honest I know I was somehow the closest one in the group to everyone, somehow being trusted with information that they'd normally keep secret.

So in situations like this I was free to do as I wanted, everyone knowing that no matter what I'd never stab them in the back, their trust in me somehow never losing strength.

"Wait, isn't this the bakery we used to go to?" Kat asked as I parked "mhm, thought maybe you'd need a little something to cheer you up"

Once walking in, the sweet smell of baked goods had hit us, making me wonder how much it would be to just buy everything in here, but I must digress, needing to stay focused on cheering Kat up.

"You're gonna get the strawberry muffin?" I asked "how'd you know?" "Cause it's the only thing you get here" I laughed, kind of giggle in a way.

After getting Kat a muffin and something else, I had gotten something for myself and my family, being sure to not get mom's new boyfriend anything cause well...he's not family.

Now I was back at home, having dropped off Kat at her place, now giving everyone their treats.

"Aw come on, nothing for me?" Rick asked before laughing as I stood there, waiting for him to shut up.

"Nah it's okay, sure you just forgot huh?" "Mmm yeah something like that" I said, about to talk to Rue who was eating her chocolate croissant in the kitchen.

"So" 'can this nigga shut up?' "Your mom has told me that you have a new best friend, and that youu found yourself a boyfriend"

Just for a moment me and Rue shared a look before turning back.

"What's that supposed to mean?" "Well...it means that you both have some new friends" the man said, making me visibly die for just a split second out of embarrassment.

"You know Rick...how about you go fuck yourself?" Rue said, making me double down In laughter.

"Daaamn, I'm so sorry it's ju-pft haha" I had walked out of the kitchen laughing, going into mine and Rue's room to calm down and chill out while Rue kept on with whatever she was saying.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 997