-19-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Ugh, where the fuck am I?" I said, opening up my eyes to a dim room, looking down to see I was in a sweatshirt, and nothing else besides my underwear.

"There you are sleeping beauty" I heard Fez's voice, a headache hitting me like a train.

"Bet yo head hurting right now huh?" Fez asked, handing me an advil and water as I sat up.

"Wait so, what happened?" I asked "well we was working the gas station and we saw your ass from across the street just pass out" Fez said, making me kind of worried.

"Sorry if I scared you" "you Ight, but why was you so high? Seems like you was on a bad trip" My boyfriend asked.

"Well Rue and Gia got into an argument about her wanting to try out weed, and like Gia called Rue selfish or whatever and them Rue started cussing me out for shit I can't even control"

The more I talked the more tears fell down my face as I tried to wipe them away, not really liking situations like this.

"Oh shit, sorry about that" "yeah, I wasn't even trying to get that high actually" I said, knowing why I never go past at least two blunts, three my limit.

Anyways after Fez had me stay for a bit to make sure I ate some food and stuff, I was now hanging out with Lexi who wanted to do a play even despite the fact I felt incredibly fatigued.

"Wait...so a play on our lives basically?" I asked "well yeah, but Grace, aka me, is the main character" Lexi said and I nodded.

"I feel like there's a "but" somewhere" I said "well I mean, what if everyone hates me for it?" Lexi asked and I shrugged "if everyone on this planet can't agree on one thing then certainly they won't on this, it's just about what you wanna do" I simply stated.

"Cassie are you in Lexi's play?" I asked as she walked out the stall to wash her hands.

"What play?" "Oklahoma" I simply said, Cassie still being confused and freaking out for a second.

"Welp..."

Time skip
This week just couldn't get crazier.

"Rue... she really trusts you with this suitcase?" I asked, the both of us looking at it.

"Mhm, now I have a never ending stash" "bitch, you need to sell at least half" "and I will" Rue said, avoiding eye contact.

"Rue" "look since if it's a big deal how about you take some and sell it" Rue asked, knowing this was gonna put us in a bad spot.

"Fine, but don't be coming for me once it's sold" "I won't"

And just like that, I had a bag full of drugs, heading over to Fez's to find out how to sell this shit quick.

Time skip
"Bruh she really went over there?" Fez asked and I nodded.

"Yeah and now I gotta sell this shit, so please say you'll help" "obviously, you my girl ma, can't let you do this shit alone" Fez said, kissing my lips before turning to Ash.

"You help her sell that shit Ight, don't charge her nun" Fez said, Ash nodding "come on, you finna learn some shit today" and Ash was true to his word, even having me do a few sales myself to test run.

"The things I do for my sister" I said, looking down at the cash, putting it in an envelope and hiding it away, coming home to an empty bedroom, already having a guess of where Rue might be.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 609