-15-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been a while since the winter formal and we were all ready for the new year's party next week, again, just another way for me to show off my outfits outside of school.

Anyways some stuff had "went down" causing for Mouse to go bye bye, now should I be slightly more scared of Ash? Yes, but I mean he's always been unhinged like that.

Anyways me and Fez had planned a small date, staying the night at a motel and just eating food and sweets.

We could of done this all at Fez's place but apparently it "isn't romantic enough" whatever Fez had said.

But anyways I didn't mind, this giving me some real alone time with Fez, the thought in my mind as I got dressed in shorts and a crop top, my belly piercing in view as I grabbed my bags.

"Have fun twin" Rue said, obviously tripping right now, her relapse happening the night of the formal, making me sad in a way.

"Ight, I'll text you when I get there" "Mkay"

After telling mom and Gia bye, the two trying to get information on Fez, I was finally in my car, driving to the motel that wasn't that far.

When I did make it to the motel I had texted Fez, asking him to meet me out here, slightly scared of a random crackhead attacking me or something.

"Got everything you need?" Fez asked, grabbing my bag as I got out of my car.

"Yeah, you?" "Didn't need much to be honest, anyways let's get inside" Fez said, having me follow him to our room.

When we went in the room was fairly nice, but what caught my eye was a a small pink bag.

"What's that?" I asked, Fez smiling "it's sum for you actually" "really?" "Yeah, you can open it now if you want" my boyfriend said, making me grab the bag, putting my hand in to feel a black box.

Now the box wasn't the size of like a ring one, it was like the size of like a basic chain.

"You got me jewelry?" "Not just any jewelry" Fez corrected, making me raise a brow as I opened it, seeing a gold chain.

I was obviously shocked but what got me was on the little lock/clasp part, when I looked closely it had our initials on it and a tiny heart.
The chain

"Fez this is great" I said, wrapping him in a tight hug, trying to not be all emotional and stuff

"Yeah, thought it was time to get you some more bling, glad you like it" he said, standing behind me while clasping on the chain, sitting perfectly on my collar bone.

Now we had ordered food, sharing a blunt while laying in the bed together, watching tv.

After a bit and somehow eating the food up, me and Fez were high, just talking while still watching tv, but I had turned my attention onto Fez, looking over his freckles and other facial features.