-13-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Literally a day later and I think my sister is going manic, even counting her every step as we walked to Fez's, my idea cause my twin obviously needed some fresh air.

While Rue was talking to Fez who was taking care of his grandmother, I was in his room, not wanting to intrude even if his granny is in a coma.

"Y/n come in here" "for what?" I asked, walking in to basically hear that my sister wanted Fez to use a gun to scare Nate.

"Beautiful..." "yeah?" "I'm sorry to say this, but whatever yo twin just said...that was the dumbest shit I've heard all day" Fez said, making an aired chuckle leave past my lips.

"Fuck, Mouse is here" "really?" I asked, me and Rue trying to reason with Fez to let us be out there with him.

"But-" "both of y'all just need to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up, I'm not fucking playing right now" '..did I..like that?'.

"...you liked that huh?" Rue asked "...a little"

Now it was silent for a bit, me and Rue trying to listen in when my eyes wandered over to Fez's grandmother's pills, making me pull Rue out of the room, knowing she was about to snap.

"*whisper* fuck their really here" "*whisper* no shit Sherlock he literally told us that"

Now we were hiding behind a wall, Fez doing a small motion to have us leave. Me and Rue making our way out, now running down the street.

"Fuck what if we got caught?" Rue asked "do you not remember last time Mouse was there? I do not wanna find that shit out" I said but Rue had collapsed on the ground.

"Shit what the fuck happened?" "K-kidneys" Rue said, making me look around, Fez's car in sight.

"Lord if you're real, please don't let my boyfriend get mad at me" I said, picking Rue up and going to my boyfriend's car, leaving Rue there for a second as I opened the front door to Ash.

"The fuck Y/n-" "sorry but I need the car keys" "for what?" "Rue needs to go to the hospital" I said and already Ash tossed the keys to me, a silent thank you to him before I unlocked the door and Rue crawled her way into the backseat.

"I would say put on your seatbelt but I guess hold on" I said, pulling out and speeding to the hospital, calling mom to let her know what was going on.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 434