S1 E5: Universal Meet-Up

General POV

Just after the collision of worlds most militaries from other universes had reappeared in the Pacific Ocean leading them into a United Nations or United States military task force of some kind; US Marines, UN Air Wings, US Navy, etc.; before being escorted by said task force to Pearl Harbor.

But this proved to be a problem as Pearl Harbor wasn't big enough for this new influx of vessels and wasn't built for airships, this left the skies above crowded with many airships and starships, they took up so much space that many commercial jetliners had to play chicken with at least one airship or starship when coming in to land. On the runways, it was worse, the new influx of fighters and transport ships overwhelmed the military airfield leading anyone else still in the air to land at Oahu's civilian airport leading to some really excited kids.

Kid#1: Look mom, it's the Millenium Falcon!

Mom#1: Oh wow!

Kid#2: Is that Luke Skywalker?

Dad#1: No, that's another pilot. C'mon kids, we gotta go!

Kid#3: Look Mom! It's the Avengers!

Mom#2: It is! Wow, ok c'mon we're gonna miss our flight!

When the combined fleet from 4 universes got to Hawaii, they had to squeeze past multiple warships which were either really futuristic or really obsolete.

Nimitz: Jeez, it's like a traffic jam.

Arleigh Burke: If this keeps up I'm gonna run out of fuel.

Pearl: I'll get the tow lines ready.

NJ: I'll get ready to refuel.

Montana: Ugh, this is a nightmare!

Finally the ships had anchored off and Strider Squadron and Long Caster successfully landed in Oahu.

Timeskip

After multiple hours of boats, helicopters, and other types of small craft managed to shuffle across the bay they finally landed near a court house for a diplomatic meeting to attempt to negotiate trade and alliances with each other, but all the diplomats and representatives started arguing with each other.

POTUS: Order! *slams gavel on the table* ORDER!!!

Montana: Sir, if I may?

POTUS: *hands the gavel to the battleship* Go ahead and good luck.

The battleship then turned to the crowd nervously.

Montana: I hope this works. *clears throat* SHUT UP!!! *throws gavel at a random person* (Reference, comment if you got it)

This immediately shut everyone in the room up.

Montana: Alright, now I have your attention, I'll let my leader speak. *walks off stage*

POTUS: *shocked* Alright, well thank you Montana, now we have a lot to go through ...

In another building, away from the mess that is politics, multiple soldiers, heroes, huntsmen, pilots, etc. were gathered to try and strengthen military relationships. Most ships also had their riggings out to warn perverts and bullies that they weren't to be trifled with, Montana being one of those that didn't. Montana just finished telling them what he did to stop the diplomats and representatives from bickering too loud. Pearl was FaceTiming thanks to one of the Navy sailors in a small boat.

Count: Jeez, that was unorthodox. Effective but unorthodox.

Montana: Eh, man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.