S2 E6: Who's Tia Dalma?

General POV

The small task group of 5 ships made their way to the other end of the island with a small river leading inland. Montana, Cleveland, Lincoln, and Pearl summoned their riggings while Wicked Witch stayed outside the mouth of the river.

Lincoln: I still feel bad for Witch, I mean she's probably gonna be pretty bored out there.

Cleveland: Yeah, but can't risk her beached near the mouth of the river. Besides my feet are actually scraping the river bed.

Pearl: Yeah, plus, knowing my sister, she's probably striking u a casual conversation with her crew.

Montana was sailing alongside Pearl's long-boats and talking with Will and Gibbs. Jack was not really paying much attention to their conversation.

Will: So, why is he afraid of the open ocean? And who are you 5?

Montana: Well, if you haven't been paying attention to the news then, basically about 30 maybe 40 universes collided with each other, mine was one of them. Our tech is about 100 years ahead of yours and our standards are way better than yours. Air-Conditioning, 7 glasses of water a day, not much rum....

Will: And the whole 'you're the ship' thing?

Montana: Some genius accidentally dropped a blue cube found in Hawaii on a warship, it gained sentience, like me, and was made irreplaceable.

Will: Now, why is Jack afraid of the open ocean?

Gibbs: Well, if you believe such things, there's a beast does the bidding of Davy Jones a fearsome creature with giant tentacles that'll suction your face clean off and drag an entire ship down to the crushing darkness. The kraken. They say the stench of its breath is like...imagine, the last thing you know on God's green earth is the roar of the kraken and the reeking odour of a thousand rotting corpses. If you believe such things.

Montana: *shudders violently* I see why Jack's afraid of the Open Ocean.

Will: And the key will spare him that?

Gibbs: Well, that's the very question Jack wants answered. Bad enough even to go visit her.

Will/Montana: Her?

Gibbs: Aye.

Montana's team then sailed up alongside him.

Cleveland: You ok?

Montana: If you count being a lot more afraid of the deep as being ok, then yes.

Pearl: Lemme guess, Gibbs told you about the Kraken.

Montana: Yeah pretty much.

Lincoln: Can't blame ya, that thing is a horrifying thought.

Timeskip 4 hours

The small fleet of boats slowly sailed upriver, night had fallen and they were coming up on a small hut surrounded by fireflies.

Cpt. Jack Sparrow: No worries, mates. Tia Dalma and I go way back. Thick as thieves. Nigh inseparable, we are. Were. Have been. Before.

Gibbs: I'll watch your back.

Cpt. Jack Sparrow: It's me front I'm worried about.

Gibbs: Mind the boat.

Will: Mind the boat.

Ragetti: Mind the boat.

Pintel: Mind the boat.

Marty: Mind the boat.