S1 E6: Living Horses?

General POV

It had been 2 days since the negotiating started and the progress has been slow but it's been noticeable. The armies and navies in the other building were also getting along rather well. But on the third day things went from good to bad in 3 seconds flat when news of a skirmish was told to the soldiers and leaders.

Apparently a destroyer from Russia's Baltic Sea fleet started a skirmish with a US Destroyer on picket duty, the Sirens then rudely and suddenly pounced on the 2 while they were fighting. Thankfully the crews of both ships teamed up against the aliens and successfully pushed them back. After word of this encounter spread through both sides of the war, an uneasy truce was established.

Montana: *sigh* So until the Sirens are gone, NATO, the UN, China, Russia, and North Korea won't be fighting each other?

Nimitz: That's what POTUS said.

Enty: Well, at least we don't have a double sided war.

Montana: Yeah, still don't like 'em though. Commie bastards.

???: You do know we can hear you...right?

Of course since the Chinese and the Russians were temporary allies they were sharing Norfolk....for now. So the 001 class Chinese carrier LiaoNing, the RN Admiral Kuznetsov, a set of 10 Chinese 055 class destroyer, a Kirov class battlecruiser, and 10 more Russian destroyers shared Norfolk with Arleigh Burke's, Ticinderoga's, Montana, 2 Nimitz class carriers, 2 Ford class carriers, and multiple Azur Lane ships. Kuznetsov is a raven-haired Russian Male in a Russian Admiral's outfit, Liaoning is a raven-haired Asian male in a Chinese admiral's uniform, Kirov is a blonde Russian Male in a Russian Admiral's uniform, the destroyers were blonde and raven haired, Asian and Russian females in sailor's uniforms.

#067: Just so you know, we hate you too.

Liaoning: It wasn't anything personal until you started killing our siblings and friends.

Montana: Then maybe you all shouldn't have tried to bully Ukraine!

Kuznetsov: Oh please, them and NATO had it coming!

Nimitz: You son of a BI-

Enterprise: Can you 2 stop it?!

Just as Nimitz was about to pounce on Kuznetsov Enterprise walked in and separated the 2.

Enterprise: This is what our enemy wants us to do, so while we're allies, let's try and get along! Alright?!

Nimitz: *sigh* Fine...

Kuznetsov: *sigh* .....alright Grandma....alright...

The 2 proceeded to separate with each other, rather reluctantly but they separated nonetheless. The next day a new strike group was put together with Montana and Kirov as the flagships. the Russo-American strike group was sailing with a few Azur Lane ships included. Since multiple new continents had become known the UN tried to contact all of them, and successfully contacted all but 3 of them, thankfully the likely reason that the trio didn't answer was that they weren't advanced enough to have radios so the strike group was sent with a NATO representative to try negotiating peace and alliances.

Kirov: *sigh* So, how long will this take?

Montana: Well if Missouri and Iowa are to be believed it could take up to a week for the negotiations to take place and finalize.

Russian Destroyer#1: Ugh, more sitting on our asses doing nothing.

Arleigh Burke: Hey, being out at sea isn't always good you know!