S3 E3: Rest and reopening wounds

General POV

Lincoln and Pearl dragged themselves, Akagi, and Kaga into Union, heavily injured but still sailing, to a hero's welcome with fire tugs spraying water salutes and some small boats sailing in formation with them.

Cpt. Jack Sparrow: What's this?

Lincoln: It's a hero's welcome. The tugs over there are doing a water salute and the boats in formation with us are welcoming us back into the harbor.

Gibbs: Lil unnecessary don't ya think lad?

Pearl: Well, we did just take out 2 or 3 big time enemies of our's.

After dragging First Carrier division's hull forms to the dry docks they let Pearl's crew off, since Pearl now knew how to fully control herself she didn't need a crew anymore, but she didn't leave her crew without a tearful goodbye.

Cpt. Jack Sparrow: *hugging Pearl -who is in her human form-* Goodbye Pearl, you were a great ship.

Pearl: *hugging her captain back* And you were a great captain.

Pintel: Bye Pearl.

Ragetti: Thanks for that last ride.

Gibbs: It's been an honor serving aboard ya lass.

Pearl: It was an honor to have such an amazing crew on me.

After a group hug with some of her oldest crew members she and Lincoln sailed into their new berths which were right next to Montana and Cleveland's berths.

Montana: Hey son.

Lincoln: Hey dad.

Cleveland: *scoops Linc up and bear hugs him* Oh, I'm so proud of you!!

Lincoln: T-thanks.....mom.....

Pearl: Um....Cleveland, can you not strangle my boyfriend.

Cleveland: *blushes in embarrassment* Oh, whoops! *lets him down* Sorry Linc.

Lincoln: It's ok mom.

Montana: By the way, Pearl.

Pearl: Mm?

Montana: Welcome to the family.

Pearl smiles knowing that she was accepted into her new life as Lincoln hugged her lovingly as Pearl gave him a headpat.

Montana: Now, you guys have a 3 week break before our next assignment.

Lincoln: What's our next assignment?

Cleveland: We're being sent to Beacon.....or Union....wait, what do we call the academy?

Montana: They renamed it to Union Academy and most heroes-in-training were transferred there.

For comtext, after the universe collision Beacon Academy was requisitioned by the United Nations -similar to how ocean liners were requisitioned by the navy as troop transports and hospital ships- to keep the overwhelming majority of all super-powered individuals under control and fighting for the greater good.

They then unified most academies such as Beacon in Vale, Shade in Vacuo, Atlas Academy in....well Atlas, Haven in Mistral, Sky High in...New Jersey I guess, UA High School, Ketsubutsu Academy High School, Seiai Academy, Shiketsu High School, Isamu Academy High School, and Seijin High School all of whom in Japan,.....*inhales and exhales deeply* the School of Friendship.....and CHS.....i-in Equestria-