S3 E6: Warm up Racing

General POV

It was the day after Montana and his family arrived in Vale, they had been moved into the dorms and had adjusted to the shift in the time zones rather well. Currently Montana and Cleveland were in Union Academy's garage checking on the GT40 which had been parked alongside other racer's cars.

Montana: No signs of vandalism, or pranks, or any mechanical defects......well, looks like she's still race ready.

Cleveland: Well, fuel's no issue but not like it was to begin with.

Yang: *passing by* Oh; hey Montana, sup Cleveland.

Bakugo: *dragging Kaminari* What is it dumb blo- well well, if it isn't the cowboy? Oh, and his little tomboy too.

Cleveland then charged at Bakugo and started beating his ass up while Montana peacefully turned to greet the others who were near their respective vehicles, which had been parked in the row adjacent to his.

Montana: Yang, Kaminari,.......Bakugo. What're you guys doing here?

Yang: I'm taking Bumblebee out for a race against the angry Pomeranian and the Overgrown Lightning Rod.

Bakugo: THE FUCK YOU CALL ME YOU STUPID BLONDE?!?!?!?!?! *gets punched in the face again*

Montana: *pries Cleveland off of Bakugo* Easy girl, don't wanna blow a gasket.

Bakugo seethed in the corner after Cleveland calmed down in Montana's arms while Kaminari took to answering the questions for the most part.

Kaminari: So, why're you guys here Montana?

Montana: We're checking on our car, you know people in rallies. Contestants will prank each other non stop for no apparent reason. I'm just making sure the pranking hasn't started yet.

Kaminari: Well good for you, but the pranks are probably gonna start near the middle of the race just after San Francisco.

Yang: Say, why don't you join us? It'll make good practice for us drivers after all.

Bakugo: If you do, then I'll kick your ass!

Cleveland: I wanna say no.....but I need to get used to the speeds so what the hell.

Montana: Well.....who am I to say no to a challenge?

Yang: Sweet, Bakugo and Kaminari already have a route in mind so we just have to follow 'em.

Montana didn't have a good feeling about this race when he saw Bakugo's smug grin while Kaminari was silently praying. Regardless Montana got out his phone and texted Lincoln about what he and Cleveland were doing, he also texted Ozpin and Nezu just so they knew what we were doing. Thankfully both Principals had been informed of the situation and had given the ok. As the duo jumped in a radio installed for the rally crackled to life.

Bakugo: Alright, radio check dumbass, can you hear me?

Montana: Loud and clear here, how me?

Yang: You're good, me?

Kaminari: Clear, meet up just in front of Beacon tower, someone's gonna give us the green flag.

Montana: Alright, let's move out.

The revs of straight piped engines reverberated throughout the parking lot, Montana pulled out first followed by Bakugo's convertible-

Pause

I don't know if it's actually his but I'm just gonna say it is for plot reasons.