S2 E8: Pearl! NOO!!!

General POV

The trio of ships sailed as fast as they could to a small island that Jack's compass was pointing towards.

Lincoln: Nothing on SONAR, RADAR's clear, and no warships to speak of. We'll be fine for now.

Montana: Sorry we can't be there. But duty calls so we have to split.

Cleveland: Good luck bud. If you need any help we'll be on channel 3.

Pearl: Roger, but we should be fine.

Montana: *skeptically* Alright, just be safe out there.

Little did they know, this was the last time these 4 would be talking to each other for a few weeks.

Lincoln, Pearl, and Witch pulled up on the island and dropped anchor before Lincoln and Pearl jumped into rigging forms and followed a rowboat with Ragetti, Pintel, Jack, Elizabeth, and Norrington to go find the chest.

Pearl: Elizabeth, you still got that bead on the location of that stupid chest?

Elizabeth: Still pointing me this way.

Lincoln: No indication of something being buried, then again it's probably been here for centuries.

Norrington: According to legend, not that I believe it, the Flying Dutchman's been around for just as long as ships. Which is very long.

Pearl: Well, Elizabeth?

Elizabeth: Nothing new yet.

The needle continued pointing forwards before it suddenly and very violently turned backwards, then when Elizabeth went over a certain spot it changed direction again. Elizabeth then started pacing with the compass as it pointed to the chest.

Lincoln: *watching her pace back and forth* I guess she found it.

Pearl: *also watching her pace* Yeah, but where does 'X' mark the spot?

The pacing continued to get tighter and tighter before she stopped......and started turning......towards Jack?

Lincoln: Um.....what?

Elizabeth: *throws compass to ground* This stupid thing doesn't work, certainly doesn't show what you want the most!

Pearl: *throws shovel to ground* Son of a Bitch! Ugh, I'm gonna check on Pintel and Ragetti.

Pearl left while Jack takes a small look at the compass before realizing something.

Cpt. Jack Sparrow: You're sitting on it.

Lincoln: Hold up what?

Cpt. Jack Sparrow: Start digging!

Both Lincoln and Norrington grabbed shovels and started digging.

Meanwhile

Pearl had gone to check on Pintel and Ragetti, honestly nothing unusual was happening they were just trying to entertain themselves while the others were digging.

Pearl: How're you lot doin?

Pintel: Doin good, just Ragetti being a bloomin idiot!

Ragetti: Hey, I don't see you doing anything better!

The sound of something rapidly descending into the water was heard, the trip turned to see the Flying Dutchman diving to conceal itself.

Pearl: THE DUTCHMAN'S HERE!!!