Chapter 7: This Is Our Boss! Got it?

“Mr. Lu is truly young and promising. To own a company that makes the list of the top 500 companies in the world at such a young age is not something that others could achieve in their entire lives!

5

I think, with Mr. Lu’s intelligence, you will definitely lead our company to new heights! Who knows, you might be able to make the List of Tycoons soon, don’t you all think so?”

“Yes, yes, yes! Mr. Lu performed exceptionally well in the company. The department’s management often praised you in front of us, saying how amazing you are. Indeed, seeing is better than hearing. Mr. Lu, you live up to your name!”

“That’s right! We originally planned to arrange for Mr. Lu to be promoted, but we didn’t expect you to beat us to it by becoming our boss. This is really a surprise. However, with Mr. Lu’s outstanding ability, it’s a matter of course for you to land this position!”

“Not only is Mr. Lu good-looking, but your ability is also top-notch. It’s our honor to have you come to our company to experience life! I’m sure that Mr. Lu will be the star of tomorrow! Your name will definitely resound in Shanghai in the future!”

“Not just Shanghai, it’s the whole country, it’s the world! When that time comes, we can at least share some of Mr. Lu’s glory!”

4

Regardless of whether it was true or not, these people heaped praises on Lu Ming. They could even sugarcoat the incident that happened previously.

Looking at their fawning manner, Lu Ming felt a little emotional.

When he had no background, he would be overlooked even if he had the ability.

Now that he just became the new boss, their attitude towards him was so warm.

2

In the past, he would never have dared to imagine such a scenario.

If not for the system, he would have been kicked out long ago.

This world was really pragmatic.

1

“How is this possible!”

Zhang Yuanjing looked at this scene in disbelief and said, “Weren’t you fired?”

He looked at Liu Ziqing, who had an obsequious look on his face, and questioned, “Didn’t our boss tell you to fire him? Have you forgotten?”

Liu Ziqing’s heart skipped a beat.

Throughout, Lu Ming did not mention wanting to hold the mastermind accountable.

So he felt relieved. Who would have known that Lu Yaohua would go so far as to send someone to monitor them?!

If he accidentally exposed his relationship with Lu Yaohua, the consequences would be dire!

It had taken him several years to climb to the position of CEO!

He could not let this person ruin it all!

At the thought of this, he moved forward quickly and covered the other party’s mouth. Then he looked at the security team leader who had yet to react. “What are you waiting for?! Hurry up and help me catch this lunatic!”

The security team leader instinctively grabbed Zhang Yuanjing’s arm.

“Why did the big boss’s secretary suddenly become crazy?” he mused.