Chapter 41-45

Lu Yaohua, who was lying on the bed, opened his eyes weakly.

“Why?!” he wondered.

“Why are these lawyers filing lawsuits for the poor?

How could those people afford to hire such capable lawyers?

And where did this come from?

If they are that capable, why have I never heard of them?”

He could not understand.

The more he thought about it, the more his head hurt.

Helpless, he could only stop thinking and turn on the television.

Then he saw a lawyer who was in court today!

He quickly sat up straight and pricked up his ears.

A reporter was asking, “May I know why you chose to help those victims who bought apartments?”

The lawyer gave a perfect smile and said, “Our Themis Law Firm’s motto is to shine the light of justice on the darkness. At the same time, Themis represents law and justice.”

“Then what drove you all to do this? Or did you all take the initiative to come together?”

The reporter continued.

The lawyer answered, “Actually, our boss was the first to notice this issue. He asked us to represent the poor, so we did.”

“It sounds like your boss is rich and imposing. Is he a well-known person?”

“No, but our boss will be famous soon…”

Suddenly, the lawyer’s phone rang. He apologetically walked away and spoke on the phone, “Boss Lu, the matter has already…”

Lu Yaohua hurled the bedside table onto the floor.

Although it was just the first two words, it was enough for him to guess who it was!

Lu Ming!

It was Lu Ming again!

“Why is he always going against me?!” he agonized.

1

“And now he is the boss of a law firm?”

He wondered if Lu Ming had any other business that he did not know about.

At the thought that his elder son had countless businesses under his name and had accumulated unfathomable wealth without his knowledge, he could not wait to go back to the past and slap himself several times for showing off in front of Lu Ming!

He widened his eyes. “If Lu Ming is considered poor, then are there rich people in this world?” he thought.

He wondered if he would be reduced to such a state if his attitude toward Lu Ming had been slightly better.

“If I had, perhaps I can casually walk into any company now and people will bow and greet me because I am Lu Ming’s biological father!

Then I can ask for as much money as I want or whichever company I want,” he thought.

The more he thought about it, the worse he felt. He had so many good cards in his hands. “How did I end up so badly beaten?

If not for Tang Wenyi, the companies in Lu Ming’s hands would have been mine!” he thought.

A few years ago, he had thought that the Tang family was very powerful. However, their family was not based in Shanghai but in Beijing. No matter how powerful they were, they could not suppress the local bully here!