Chapter 15: I'd Like to Drive Out Together in Three Sports Cars

There was silence for a few seconds.

Then, as if he had heard a joke, Lu Ze held his stomach and started laughing!

“Hahahaha! Are you kidding me? How could you possibly come up with 10,500,000 yuan?!”

2

No matter how partial Wanke Real Estate’s Chairman Wang was to Lu Ming, Lu Ze thought that it was unlikely that he would fork out so much money to spend on someone who had no blood ties!

“Lu Ming can’t compare to me!” he thought.

“I’m a true-blue, rich second-generation heir!”

3

To Lu Ze, coming up with 10,000,000 yuan was a mere trifle.

Of course, all of this was based on the premise that Lu Ming’s mother had really been involved with Chairman Wang.

Obviously, Lu Ze thought that his guess had proven to be true now.

If he guessed correctly, Chairman Wang must have given Lu Ming about 2,000,000 yuan to change his car so that he would not embarrass him.

To him, there was no other reason why Lu Ming would show up here.

“I think it’s better to forget about it! With your little bit of money, no matter what you do, you can’t add an extra zero! Why bother to compete with me? I know you don’t want to lose face in front of the girl, but… it’ll be awkward if you can’t produce so much money later.”

Lu Ming chuckled. “Does Lu Ze think that I’m acting cool?” he thought.

“Does he really think that I’m like him? That I’m willing to spend so much money to buy a car just to impress others?”

“You’re right.”

Lu Ming said as he turned around and gave Song Xueran a look.

Thinking that Lu Ming had given up, Lu Ze said smugly, “A poor person should have the self-awareness of a poor person. Even if your life is better than before, however you compare, you can’t compare to me!

You should have known your place long ago. Your mom was just an ordinary person but my mom is different! She was born with a silver spoon. This is the difference between us.

How are you going to compete with me?”

Seeing this, Zhou Lu quietly took a few steps to the side. She did not want to be associated with this idiot.

1

She had wanted to decline Lu Ze’s invitation, but since she had nothing else to do, she agreed.

1

She did not expect Lu Ze to say such inappropriate things in public.

She swept her eyes over the people around. “Good,” she thought.

“These people are giving Lu Ze strange looks.”

So she walked to the side again.

“Miss, please help me take this car away.”

What Lu Ming said made Lu Ze’s eyes widen!

“Did you understand what I said? Didn’t I tell you? Poor…”

Before he could finish, Lu Ming interrupted him.

“I know what you’re talking about. Aren’t you saying that only those with money can buy this car? I happen to have money.”