Chapter 81-85

The nickname ‘Iron Lady’ was the most apt description of Han Qianjing.

In a sense, this successful businesswoman who dominated the country was sometimes as cold and as hard as a robot.

For example, she did not seem to care about the things that ordinary women paid the most attention to.

She seemed indifferent to the delectable dishes that Lu Ming cooked.

In order to ease the somewhat heavy atmosphere, Chu Jinyu turned around and said to Lu Ming, “Brother Lu Ming, let’s go to the courtyard to take a walk to digest our food?”

“Sure.”

Lu Ming stood up and the two of them walked out.

Han Qianjing watched them leave and thought to herself, Based on their appearance, the two of them are indeed very compatible.

From the business perspective, Lu Ming was indeed promising.

It was as if he was born to do business!

The word ‘genius’ did not seem adequate to describe him.

She had seen countless people and naturally had seen a few geniuses. However, it was her first time seeing someone so amazing.

But to become her son-in-law, this was not enough.

They were not well-matched in social class.

It’s meaningless to be an outstanding person. What right do you have to single-handedly triumph over established companies that span generations?

But when she was thinking about this, she could not help but sigh.

If Lu Ming’s family background was better, she might change her mind about him.

Moreover, she could tell that Chu Jinyu had a special liking for Lu Ming. What should I do now?

Han Qianjing propped her chin with one hand and looked away.

Just then Xu Wei walked in with some documents. When she saw the handsome man beside Chu Jinyu, she was stunned for a few seconds. “Chairman Chu, is this your friend?”

As she was not present at the commercial shoot previously and did not belong to the perfume research and development department, she had not met Lu Ming.

“Yes, he is my friend—Lu Ming. You should have heard of him.”

Chu Jinyu introduced.

Lu Ming? she thought.

Xu Wei quickly recalled recent rumors in the company that Chairman Chu had made her friend the person in charge of the perfume research and development department.

This was a position that many people could only dream of attaining, so it caused quite a bit of resentment.

However, after seeing his outstanding ability, those who were clamoring for his position were silenced. It seemed that this person-in-charge, Lu Ming, was very capable.

In particular, Xu Wei had heard that Chairman Chu seemed to like him.

She thought of the information she had found and shook her head. Even if this news was true, CEO Han would not let them be together.

“Hello, Mr. Lu. I’m Chairman Chu’s secretary, Xu Wei.”

“Hello.”

Lu Ming nodded and said.

Chu Jinyu asked curiously, “Secretary Xu, why are you here today? Is it something urgent?”

“CEO Han asked me to deliver some information, so I’ll go in first.”