Chapter 21: Transfer Order

“But why did this foreigner’s Mandarin have a Beijing accent?” Zuo Chongyang wondered.

He sized Lu Ming up again and said with a cold smile, “You? This must be an actor that you invited! I just need to take a look at this transfer order to know if it’s real or fake.”

He took the document from Director Smith unceremoniously.

But he did not see Director Smith’s face grow darker.

Zuo Chongyang opened the document with a sneer of satisfaction. However, when he saw the seal at the bottom, he was dumbfounded!

Lu Ming curled the corners of his lips. “Have you seen clearly? Zuo Chongyang, is this real or fake?”

Zuo Chongyang rubbed his eyes. It was the signature of the chairman of the headquarters in the United States! Plus a public seal!

His hand shook and the transfer order fell to the floor.

“Zuo Chongyang!”

Director Smith said angrily, “Well done! How dare you call me an actor? Haven’t you seen my face in the files?”

Zuo Chongyang looked away with a guilty look. He had seen it before, but in his eyes, foreigners all looked exactly the same, so he did not recognize Smith.

3

He looked at Lu Ming again.

Recalling what he had just said, he wanted to dig a hole and hide in it!

He called Lu Ming a low-class person. If the other party was low-class, he himself was nothing!

However, words, once spoken, were like spilled water. Even if he could ignore it, what about Lu Ming?

How could he scold his boss in public? Lu Ming was already being polite by not chasing him away!

Who would scold their boss?!

He was probably the only one who dared to do this since ancient times.

He flashed a smile that was uglier than crying. “Ah, this, I didn’t expect you to be so young and promising. You, you are really my role model.”

“Stop. I’m not worthy of being compared to you.”

Lu Ming paused for a moment and continued, “Ha, if I’m the role model, then you are the scum of the industry! If your professors knew that you did such a thing, they would be so ashamed that they would want to commit suicide.”

Zuo Chongyang broke out in cold sweat as he stuttered: “Please, don’t hold it against me. I wouldn’t dare be compared with you! I, I was wrong.”

[In response to the Chief Physician’s apology, please make one of the following choices:

Option 1: Fire the Chief Physician. Reward: PWC accounting firm. (Function: 1. Ensure the tax security of each company under the host. 2. Access each company’s financial and tax information.)

Option 2: Criticize a little. Reward: A halo for bluffing.

Option 3: Be approachable. Reward: Title ‘Deceiver’.]

Lu Ming chose option one. He hated people like Zuo Chongyang who lacked medical ethics!

“Zuo Chongyang, you are fired. From now on, you are no longer the Chief Physician here.”

He handed the old man in his arms to Lou Yicheng, who spoke up for him earlier. “Save him first.”