Chapter 8: Settling Scores! Reward: Superior Learning Capsule!

“Boss?”

Zhang Yuanjing’s eyes widened. “Has this person really turned around and become a boss?” he asked himself.

1

The smarting pain on his face made him realize that he was not dreaming.

Ji Yu, who had been staring at the computer screen for a long time and unable to touch her keyboard, heard the commotion and went over.

As a result, she witnessed what happened just now.

After hearing those words, she was also in disbelief.

The junior she took pity on had transformed into a boss!

3

“How is this possible?!” she thought.

She puzzled over why he was so poor that he could not even afford to eat.

She surmised that he might be here just to experience life.

Lu Ming’s words suddenly flashed across her mind.

“Do you believe that they will beg me to stay later?”

She was stunned that this had turned out to be real!

At that time, she did not believe him at all and even thought that he was joking.

When the announcement was being broadcast, Lu Ming told her that he was going to the toilet and left.

How did the other party become her boss just by going to the toilet?

7

Unbelievable.

This matter was as impossible as the apocalypse!

6

If someone told her in the past that Lu Ming was actually her boss, she would definitely think that this person was crazy.

She pinched her face, then gasped. It was real.

“Has this world become a fantasy?” she asked herself.

6

“The junior I’ve been taking care of is actually my boss?”

4

Initially, she thought that there was no barrier between the two of them, but now it seemed like… the gap between them was like a chasm!

The others were also shocked.

“What the heck! Is Lu Ming actually our boss? Was what he did previously all a pretense? Wasn’t his acting too good? He was eating instant noodles for many days in a row. I don’t think a normal person could stand living such a poor life.”

“How can you say that? The rich don’t eat instant noodles as if they are poor. That’s called experiencing life. Speaking of which, I didn’t offend Lu Ming, right?”

1

“Therefore, in fact, Lu Ming is not some poor person. He is a mysterious, rich second-generation heir from a certain family. As a precautionary measure, he secretly bought over his own workplace.

3

In the end, just when we thought he was just an ordinary person and was about to be dismissed, the biggest reversal happened. He directly laid out his cards and stopped pretending. This strategy, this ability—just thinking about it is terrifying!”

“No wonder Lu Ming did not have any reaction when the CEO said those words. I actually admire his patience. If I was targeted at work all day, I would have revealed my cards long ago. How unexpected…”