Chapter 161-165

“Welcome, everyone, to the Global Smart Automotive Forum. Let’s cut to the chase. Let’s invite the boss of Ideal Car to introduce everyone.”

The host handed a microphone to a middle-aged man. Immediately after, a gray car slowly rose from below the stage. It looked wide and thick like a piece of bread.

“First of all, thank you for giving me such a good platform to promote my new car. Let me cut to the chase. In order to build this car, I’ve spent almost five to six years. Needless to say, the energy and money I’ve invested are extraordinary. I hope my car can introduce everyone into the future.”
‘The middle-aged man proudly touched the car and said, “By combining a large-capacity battery with a high-power amplification system, I’ve solved the current endurance problem in the market. Moreover, because the engine isn’t involved in driving, it’s quite fuel-efficient.”
He paused for a moment before continuing, “The internal design I used was purely original. Most of the material used was real leather. I even installed four screens in it…”

Musk looked at the time from time to time. If he didn’t know about Lu Ming, he would have been interested in this car. But now, he just wanted to meet the young man who had made as much money as he did.

Yes, he had already found out the identity of the owner of the IP address.

In fact, when he could not find out anything, he temporarily stopped working. After learning about smart cars and flying cars in China, he checked again and tracked down Lu Ming.

A young man who had made outstanding achievements in many fields!

He had originally arranged to have lunch with a big entrepreneur, but he had no choice but to change his itinerary and come here because Lu Ming would be holding a press conference!

It would be even better if he could befriend this person.

Backstage.

‘The organizer was anxious like a cat on a hot tin roof. There were so many foreigners here this time. Needless to say, they must have heard about Lu Ming’s car. Today, they came looking for him and asked if he really built a flying car.

He knew very well that this was the highlight. If Lu Ming, who was an important figure, did not show up, his reputation at the conference would probably hit rock bottom! He might not be able to recover from this setback.

At this thought, he looked at the staff and asked, “Is Mr. Lu here?”

“Still on the way! We’ve already sent someone to pick him up. He should be here in 15 minutes.”

15 minutes?

‘The person-in-charge hurriedly said, “No! Sooner! We’re running behind schedule!”

He did not know if these bosses were too aloof. Every time they introduced their cars, they would only say a few words. In addition, those who could showcase cars here had all been carefully selected. In total, there were only a handful of them. Even if he reminded them to say a few more words, they
would not know what to say. They would probably be embarrassed on stage.

He might as well let nature take its course.

The person-in-charge wanted to cry but had no tears to shed. He thought to himself, Is the tide turning today? Why must there be a traffic jam at this time?

Some time passed and the host watched as the introductions went on and on. He broke out in cold sweat. Why isn’t he here yet? The next and last company scheduled to present was Lu Ming Corporation.

Just as he was at a loss, Lu Ming patted his shoulder as he pante’

‘m here.”

The host heaved a sigh of relief and quickly took the microphone from the previous boss. He said, “Finally, it’s our finale, Lu Ming Smart Cars! Now Mr. Lu will be releasing three new car models. Please let him introduce them to us.”